very embarassing!!need help & advice

masad

hey ladies..i feel awkward talking about this here but i cant turn to anyone else for this so please help me..
i dont know if any of you ever had a problem like this but its that when i have sex with my husband(been married 7 months,not pregnant or anything) and everything is fine until we do it doggy style..this has never happend before..just like two months back, whenever we had sex in doggy style sounds wud come..seriouslyy...i know you all must be surprised what sounds..its like a farting noise but i am not farting or anything and its not anal its from down there ,if you know what i mean!!
i feel so embarrased,he is sooo sweet he wouldnt mind it..
doggy style is really pleasureable for him and i have come to meet my parents (after marraige) been away from him since 31st july..i would be seeing him next month..28th sep and i know..we will have sex like crazy
yahoo.gif
but i want to try doggy style but if means those noise thingy is gonna happen again i would be reallyyyyyyy reallyyy embarrased!!

i dont know what it is...please help..

PS:i dont have a gyno to go here to!! cant talk to my mom about it..thats embarrasing and my sis is away n london and believe me she wouldn't know about it..even after having a baby girl...i have a doc aunt, but still dnt feel right in asking her this..

rbella

Oh, that is so normal. Lots of my friends have the same issues. If you are having sex with him on top and then flip to tha doggy, you will have air trapped in your "area" and it will release when you are having intercourse with your ass basically in the air and your "area" open to release the wind.

I wouldn't worry about it. It happened to me one time and I freaked out so if we do it that way, it is first. Try starting out doggy style, it should help.

Sorry if I was too graphic...

Shimmer

The position opens air into the lady bits, and when he thrusts, his weiner poots the air out. Makes for lovely noise.
smiles.gif

Perfectly normal.

kristina ftw!

Yeah, it's normal, you don't have to be embarassed. I always start to giggle when it happens, haha. I guess I still find farts, whether they come from asses or vaginas, funny
ssad.gif

masad

oh fuck!! i am soo relieved!!!
thankyou thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu soo much!!!
i was sooooooooooooooooooo sooo worried!!
well..i was riding him first =))lol then tried doggy style..
now..mental note** i will not ride first!!!
hehhe
thankyou..you girls saved meee

my hubby was always like dont care bout it.its ok
but i was embarrased..and i wudnt let him continue in that style.. :p

Girl about town

i call them fanny farts lol, its just the air that gets pumped in coming back out again and perfectly normal, pretty embarrassing but normal!!!! just laugh it off xxxx

x.DOLLYMiX.x

It happens to me all the time, one day they just wouldnt stop, Sorry haha
greengrin.gif
they are totally normal, me and my bf just laugh at it.

Latest posts