Very first Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Essie, and Nicole by OPI Haul ♥

xphoenix06

I haven't hauled any beauty products since January, I was going through a period of time where I lost interest in beauty products. Recently though I got my interest back and finally got some items!
pompom.gif

Didn't haul much, trying to not go crazy so fast..
lolz.gif

I never knew I had a Chanel beauty counter so near, so when I finally noticed I just had to get something. I picked up a Joues Contraste blush in Rose Bronze and a Glossimer in Aurore, The SA were so nice and helpful they picked the colors for me. :) They're latest foundation Perfection Lumiere was so nice so I asked for samples to test out, if my skin loves it, I'm going back for the foundation!
I've heard alot of good things about Bobbi Brown foundations, so I ordered the Skin Foundation spf 15 in Warm Beige 3.5. I think that this foundation is the very first foundation that actually matches my skintone to almost perfection.
All reviews that I read about Essie polishes have been good so I thought why not and try one, I got vanity fairest and love it. I finally got myself to also pickup a glitter polish from Nicole by OPI in love your life, it's very cute but the heart glitters are hard to get out.
I also got the MAC Prep+Prime powder in pressed form(not pictured), so much more convenient to carry around. (I forgot to take a picture, right after I purchased it, I started to use it and kept it in my purse)
I also ordered nail art brushes (not pictured) from Ebay, but am still waiting for the rest of the shipment to arrive.
I'm so glad that my interest in beauty product is back, I have no clue why I lost interest in the first place. Does it happen to anyone else? This isn't the first time it's happened to me, it's like an off and on again thing for me.

Latest posts