Very Impressive Condom Commerical

User93

I would feel so embarassed if I was that woman, standing in the middle of the road with a condom over my umbrella! hehehe. She should have tried opening the umbrella would be damn funny
winks.gif

MAC_Whore

Uh, if some stranger came up to me on the street, pulled out a condom and attempted to put it on my umbrella, I would junk-punch him.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
Normally, yes, I think most women would not allow any stranger to do that. However, there's that rare instance of pure sexual chemistry between two people. It's quite intoxicating and overwhelming. It's like a drug. You don't remember what they saying or what they are doing. You are in a state of, "Damn, they are fine!"
smiles.gif

Chemistry can make people do odd things, but each person has different ideas as to what kind of behaviour is OK.

The commercial is funny, but the reality is that most of us would freak the fuck out if a stranger (cute or not) walked up to us on the street and put a condom over our umbrellas. That's all I'm sayin.

Dizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Uh, if some stranger came up to me on the street, pulled out a condom and attempted to put it on my umbrella, I would junk-punch him.

Took the words right outta my mouth.

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
The commercial is funny, but the reality is that most of us would freak the fuck out if a stranger (cute or not) walked up to us on the street and put a condom over our umbrellas. That's all I'm sayin.

i'd get their digits. i mean, as long as they were cute you know...

lol.gif