Very Neutral FOTD - All the single ladies, all the single ladies!

PopMusicChick87

It's been a long time since I posted, and even though I don't have much to show, I wanted to update. First off, I finished up my 1st year of teaching kindergarten.. woohoo! Despite this victory, the guy I was dating for over a year ended up cheating on me in April and so I am single once again. Sad, because I thought he was THE ONE, the guy I was going to marry. After he cheated, I opted to give him a 2nd chance, to which he disproved himself by not even attempting to fix things, and so I decided it was no longer worth it and about 2 weeks ago ended things for good. Though I shed many tears when I found out he cheated and we broke up, this time I didn't cry at all. I dealt with it a lot better than I was expecting myself to... woot! Even though I really don't want much to do with the opposite sex right now, boys are coming out of the woodwork, which is great for the ego by the way. :p Turning 23 this Wednesday, going to a Backstreet Boys concert AND meeting them June 21st, and going to Disney World/Universal Studios/The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in July.. it's going to be a fantastic summer.
smiles.gif

Here's a quick look I did for my little sister's birthday party.. kinda my everyday look, though I didn't have time for mascara.

2dm70g7.png

Face:
Almay Smart Shade Concealer
Maybelline Pure Makeup in Sandy Beige
Maybelline Mineral Power in Pure Beige
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends in Healthy

Eyes:
Maybelline Define-a-Brow in dark brown
L'Oreal HIP gel liner in black

Lips:
Rimmel London 1000 kisses lip liner in Wild Clover
Wet 'n Wild Speed Gloss Energizing lip shine in Chaotic
L'Oreal HIP Shinestruck Liquid Lipcolor in Euphoric

Stephy171

u are gorgeous! im sorry you had a bad break up but im glad that your are going to get rid of unneccessary drama... you will find a guy that knows how to treat you well!!!! i love your eyeliner!

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephy171
u are gorgeous! im sorry you had a bad break up but im glad that your are going to get rid of unneccessary drama... you will find a guy that knows how to treat you well!!!! i love your eyeliner!

His loss! Thanks girly, I so appreciate that, and you are absolutely right!
winkiss.gif
Good ol' MAC brush and HIP liner does the trick!

bellaxo812

Very pretty look, and you look happy despite everything that has happened, so
finger.gif
to your ex is what I say lol. And your skin looks flawless, so JEALOUS!

lady_photog

Beautiful look.

You deserve better, 'The One' will come along. In the meantime it's all about you. Enjoy your summer.

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaxo812
Very pretty look, and you look happy despite everything that has happened, so
finger.gif
to your ex is what I say lol. And your skin looks flawless, so JEALOUS!

Right on, that's exactly how I feel! But psh, I just looked at your FOTD, you have beautiful skin yourself! Thanks though.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_photog
Beautiful look.

You deserve better, 'The One' will come along. In the meantime it's all about you. Enjoy your summer.

Thanks girly, and you're absolutely right.. I just have to let go and let God. I will, and you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandalemur
That looks gorgeous!

Thanks hun!
smiles.gif

peachsuns

Beautiful look! Love the liner.
thmbup.gif

Hope you'll have a super happy summer. Enjoy every minute of it.
winks.gif

Stephy171

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopMusicChick87
His loss! Thanks girly, I so appreciate that, and you are absolutely right!
winkiss.gif
Good ol' MAC brush and HIP liner does the trick!

anytime hun!!! if u dont mind me askingg what brush do you use?

bellaxo812

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopMusicChick87
Right on, that's exactly how I feel! But psh, I just looked at your FOTD, you have beautiful skin yourself! Thanks though.

Aww, you're sweet, thanks chica!

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns
Beautiful look! Love the liner.
thmbup.gif

Hope you'll have a super happy summer. Enjoy every minute of it.
winks.gif

Thanks doll, I definitely plan on it and I hope the same for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
Very pretty look. I hope your birthday is great.

Thank you so much, you're too kind.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephy171
anytime hun!!! if u dont mind me askingg what brush do you use?

I don't mind at all! I use my trusty 208 brush.

Penn

You have AMAZING skin! I admire you for being strong through out the break up, it's never easy but I'm sure you will have no trouble finding a great guy later on
smiles.gif

Khalia25

Welcome back!! You look gorgeous as always!!

Everything happens for a reason. He exposed shis shady ways so that you can be released for bigger and better!! You are already ahead of the game!!
winkiss.gif

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn
You have AMAZING skin! I admire you for being strong through out the break up, it's never easy but I'm sure you will have no trouble finding a great guy later on
smiles.gif

Thanks doll! I appreciate that, but I have my good days and bad days. Tonight was kinda a slump for me, but just trying to remember that the good ones always find you when you least expect it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_my_apple
sucks for him and his loss you ARE beautiful!

Right on, I need that empowerment! Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
Welcome back!! You look gorgeous as always!!

Everything happens for a reason. He exposed shis shady ways so that you can be released for bigger and better!! You are already ahead of the game!!
winkiss.gif

You girls are a great confidence booster, seriously. Tonight was a bit of a slump, so I definitely appreciate it.

I definitely feel wiser as a result of it all, so if anything, some good did come out of it.
smiles.gif