• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

VERY rough photoshop tutorial in response to

wordshlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDaSs llTiNall
Here's mine:
Before:
Picture_131-1.jpg

After:
Bus2.jpg

hahaha I look scary.

Ohh, don't get rid of your beauty mark! It's lovely!!

devin

thanks for the tut! i swear one day i am going to get this photoshop thing down. i will have to practice using this tut.
thmbup.gif

BaDaSs llTiNall

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordshlut
Ohh, don't get rid of your beauty mark! It's lovely!!

haha, EHHHH I wanted to see how I would look like without the beauty mark.

fishx3

Very nice tutorial! I never thought of using noise for detail.

(for people with patience) If you set your blur tool to about 25% instead of 100%, and slowly blur the skin by layering, you won't lose the detail of your skin, while still being able to "get rid of those nasty imperfections" (as I like to say for myself, hah).

M

THANK YOU !!!! I downloaded the program months ago and couldn't even begin to figure it out. I am going to try a pic with this tut. Thanks again!
smiles.gif

M

Hmmmm...........well I downloaded the CS2 version and it's really cool. I'm not sure if I was using the blur tool wrong (I don't think so), but I didn't get the same effect on my skin as you did-?
Anyway-here is the pic I tried to do, but decided to do something artsy since I couldn't get myself to look plastic
winks.gif

DSC08486.jpg

pixel.jpg

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by M
Hmmmm...........well I downloaded the CS2 version and it's really cool. I'm not sure if I was using the blur tool wrong (I don't think so), but I didn't get the same effect on my skin as you did-?
Anyway-here is the pic I tried to do, but decided to do something artsy since I couldn't get myself to look plastic
winks.gif

DSC08486.jpg

pixel.jpg

i think u might have added to much noise to the picture.. i had a try using ur picture setting the noise at 0.1% anything more than that it looked to noisy...

anyhow im not that great at PSing but i try and still learning

Smoothing skin with Blur tool

SMoothing Skin with Smudge tool

original picture

Personally i dont think u need to use photoshop to ur picture.. ur skin is gorgeous

M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Was it set at 100% and did you oversharpen?

You're so freaking gorgeous.

I had the brush at 19px, hardness at 50 and then there is a little menu off to the right that I set at 100. Is that right?
hmm.gif

M

I double checked and I did have strength at 100%. Maybe I'll try a different picture. The program is SO FUN to play with tho. I'm really going to enjoy the filter effects for scrapbooking
smiles.gif

Latest posts