Very small NARS haul.

StandingRoom

Bad cell phone picture of the boxes.

And another bad cell phone picture of the actual items.
Top to bottom: "Turkish Delight" lipgloss, "Roman Holiday" velvet matte lip pencil, "Celebrate" & "Hollywoodland" soft touch shadow pencils, and "Manon" eyeliner.

I'd gone to a local store here & the MUA saw me looking at NARS & said, "Oh my gosh, you're a NARS girl? You LOOK like a NARS girl. Can I PLEASE do your makeup?" He explained that everyone who comes in always asks for natural, so he never gets to play with anything "fun." :D He kept asking about my lashes (which are naturally long) and I'm pretty sure he made my day. :D

ElvenEyes

Wonderful haul! I love their lipglosses, but have never tried their pencils. Please let me know how they are! They look tempting!! Have fun with your new goodies!

StandingRoom

Wonderful haul! I love their lipglosses, but have never tried their pencils. Please let me know how they are! They look tempting!! Have fun with your new goodies!

I love the velvet matte lip pencil, it reminds me of Clinique's chubby sticks. The shadow pencils can crease on me if I layer them too thickly over one another, but they're so soft and no pulling at all. I love them, such a fan! :) Thanks!

StandingRoom

I never would have bought either "Turkish Delight" or "Roman Holiday" if the MUA hadn't talked me into it! They look so amazing together. :D