very very green fotn + some bright fuschia, woo!

ne0ndice

312081kj2.jpg
312082vh4.jpg

312083yu3.jpg
312084rx2.jpg

312087iy3.jpg
312088ku1.jpg

i kind of liked this look, but the lips were definitely overkill. plus i filled in my brows which i never do haha. i wanted chartruese to look more yellowy over corn, but maybe i should just get bitter e/s and be done with it.

used:
corn s/s
chartruese p/m
UD graffiti e/s
juxt e/s
bright fucshia p/m

stately black e/s (for brows)

milani high shine lipstick in pink satin

312085wk2.jpg
312086ar0.jpg

oh yes. i am an asshole with huge ass shades. but oh my, what are they hiding!? IT'S THE CYST FROM HELL! i have a cyst the size of pikachu on my left eye and it won't go away. i've been doing neutrals lately since bright colors seem to make it appear redder than usual.

quick prom/boy rant: so the guy i like is asking a girl (idk who) to prom, and he's doing a jabbawockeez dance for her when he asks. gjdgasfl this girl better be grateful and say yes because i like him and i LOVE the jabbawockeez. yeah but i don't think it's going to be me so boo :/

Margolicious

I really like the different colors on your eyes! Sorry about the prom boy issue, but I have a feeling he will soon realize he should have asked you!

MACATTAK

You look great & seem like you have an awesome personality! The pickachu thing made me laugh, so it's his loss!

yummy411

thanks for sharing.. such a fun look.. ok i think i need the milani lipstick! omg.. what a way to ask someone to the prom!!! i hope it's you! you should beat him to it... just tell him that you like him and would like to go with him.... its your last year in high school... live it! =)

mslitta

quick prom/boy rant: so the guy i like is asking a girl (idk who) to prom, and he's doing a jabbawockeez dance for her when he asks. gjdgasfl this girl better be grateful and say yes because i like him and i LOVE the jabbawockeez. yeah but i don't think it's going to be me so boo :/

[/quote]
That sucks. She betta apprieciate the jabbawickeez dance. You'll find someone better to take.

BTW you look awsome. I would have never taken you for a H. Schooler. I thought you were older. I remember those days, I had no clue when it came to makeup.

ne0ndice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilurvemakeup
I love the liner and the silly face ^_^

HECKS YEAH, JABBA JABBA JABBA!!!

1thur3608.jpg

THAT'S MM MM GOOD!
greengrin.gif

and thanks everyone for your werdz!

aconundrum

I actually don't think the lips are overkill =X you look really hot, I looooove fuschia lips. and I think the green and fuschia looks awesome.

Tell him you like him, and you ask *him* to prom. It's worth a shot. and if it doesn't work out at least you'll feel empowered that you took matters into your own hands, were brave, and took the chance.

Le-Saboteur

Yeah man, the eyes and lips together were hot. You = way waay cute.

I don't know wtf the jabbawockeez are but I am going to see. Okay, cool, so it wasn't a group of 30-something overweight nerds getting down like I thought it might be. Phew.

ShauntyXD

This is beauteous!!!!!!!!!!
and u used bright fuchsia in the eye area, did it irritate your eye at all? 'cos i know it's one of the p/m's not meant for the eye area. i plan on using it there anyway tho XD