Veryyyyyyyyyyy Pissed!

makeup_wh0re

Ok so I have always adored coco chanel mademoiselle perfume....I couldn't ever get any b/c I had a son and thats really expensive....I got some on ebay and I was so excited....IT IS SOOOOO fake!!!!! It smells like soap! The label is glued on the bottle sideways and you could tell it was fake by just looking at the box!!!! I am so sad. I don't have money just to throw away! He keeps saying he won't give my money back and he has a 7 day return policy
ssad.gif
. It's crazy b/c he has great feedback. It is like people don't realize what the perfume is supposed to smell like or something. He has sold alot of this kind of perfume. I guess I am going to have to get in touch with ebay!!! Ya'll be careful girls! His name on there is

kyrlyse
s.gif
(204
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)

SO SAD
ssad.gif

Tash

File a report on Paypal for Item Not As Described and they'll get you your money back
smiles.gif

MiCHiE

Wow. Sorry to hear that, but his feedback @ 98% is not "great" and he does have buyers saying the same things you said. You have to really be careful on eBay, though. Buyer beware at its finest.

NicksWifey

I'm really sorry this happened to you! It's a shame eBay allows jackasses like this to sell fake shit! Coco Mademoiselle is my all time favorite!

kaliraksha

Yikes, I'm sorry... and those prices aren't uber cheap either-- 35 dollars for a knock off? Yeah... if someone has any negative or neutral feedback I specifically sift through them all to read those- usually those are the people telling the truth.

File with paypal immediately! You may also want to let him know you are doing so and you would prefer that he pay for your return shipping costs or you will file with Paypal. Take pictures of the item if you can.

user79

The thing is, why would you buy perfume on Ebay, which is known for its counterfeit products? One of those large bottles costs like close to 100 Swiss Franks here...like maybe $85 US or so? I'm not sure how much it costs in the States but a Chanel perfume for $35? Come on, that's gotta be fake!

That sucks that this happened to you, but if it's too good to be true, it usually is, sadly.

Pirate

Ack, that sucks.
I just went through all of his/her feedback and what the fuck?
The 3 negative comments that they have, they have replied to either completely overreacting or even threatening the person.

Quote:
Buyer: vanessavrot319 (Apr-30-07 17:04)
Recvd item fast. But its clearly a fake. Have the original & this dsnt compare

Reply by kyrlyse (May-01-07 15:59):
I pray you dont ever sell anything on ebay ,I will be looking with 5 accounts

You really have to look through a person`s feedback because people who give good feedback usually give it just because their item arrived quickly. They dont actually say anything about the condition or the authenticity of the item.

giz2000

Chalk it up to a lesson learned...just by the sheer volume of fragrances he sells, it screams of FAKE to me...and his feedback isn't that good...on those rare times that I buy from Ebay, I only buy from people with 100% positive feedback...and I sift through their feedback as well.

MiCHiE

The one thing I've learned is you don't want to deal with anyone with less than 99% Positive FB. Even with 10s of thousands of transactions 98% is dicey as hell.

makeup_wh0re

Well I just started getting things on ebay. I didn't really know anything about it....I did learn my lesson
ssad.gif
!!! I guess I should just save up money and buy the perfume new, but I can't stop spending money on makeup haha

makeup_wh0re

Well today he sent me a message and said that I am trying to steal his fake perfume haha!!!! I did what I needed to do with paypal so hopefully they will side with me! keep yalls fingers crossed

makeup_wh0re

I GOT MY MONEY BACK! he didn't respond to paypal so they put my money back and said for me to keep the item. Not like I want it though b/c it is fake but still YAY!

lsperry

I am so glad everything turned out okay for you. You did all of us a great service by sharing your experience with us. I felt your pain.....

Pooh, pooh on him....the snake!

evie42

That's good paypal gave you your money back! I recently bought some MAC stuff on ebay and the seller never sent it, it was like $400 worth of stuff and paypal ruled in my favor, but because they didn't have any $$ in their account, they couldn't refund me anything. So I went to my credit card company and had them issue a charge back. They got my money back within 3 days. IMO when you buy stuff on eBay, always use a credit card through paypal with buyer protection because paypal can't always get your money back.
smiles.gif

elisha24

Yeah you have to be super careful, I would never buy perfume off ebay. My bf bought J'adore from someone who had excellent feedback and had sold 100s of perfumes no mentions of fakes. What arrived was an obvious fake, he paid $90 for so not that much cheaper then the stores. Because he had already left feedback (He didnt open the box because it was a pressie for me) the seller got away with it.

hnich

I'm so glad you got your money back!
I wouldn't recommend ebay for perfumes either..but you can get a lot of perfumes for cheaper than retail at local perfume outlets, and they are genuine, if you're interested in saving some cash!

glam8babe

you should always buy perfume from stores in my opinion. Even if the perfume is real on ebay you dont know how long they've had it. After a few years perfume starts to go off

Latest posts