VH-1's Flavor of Love Series

L281173

What did you think about the makeup jobs on each of the contestants on the show. The contestants were competing for the love of rapper Flava Flav.

cutey.gif

MAC_Pixie04

^^They usually do. It'll take awhile though cuz they wanna get the reunion and all the deleted scenes/behind the camera stuff onto it.

aaaand some of those girls looked a hot ass mess. New York was usually one of them.

SChotgurrl

The ONLY chick's makeup I liked was Bootz. She always had on this subtle, gold/champagne colored eyeshadow, a little gloss, and I think some falsies and it looked gorgeous!!!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by L281173
.... The contestants were competing for the love of rapper Flava Flav.....

Please tell me that wasn't the "prize"!
lol.gif

doniad101

:eek:)

Well I personally always liked Delishis's makeup...she could go from subtle to fabulous in a snap. Her makeup always looked nice. In addition, when Buckey wore makeup(when Delishis did her makeup) she looked really nice. Very subtle also
oh.gif
)
cheerleader.gif

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SChotgurrl
The ONLY chick's makeup I liked was Bootz. She always had on this subtle, gold/champagne colored eyeshadow, a little gloss, and I think some falsies and it looked gorgeous!!!

Really?!?! I hated the way she wore that color from her lid to her brow. She looked like Bugs Bunny.

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Please tell me that wasn't the "prize"!
lol.gif

Yes...that and the chance to be on television.

L281173

Quote:
Originally Posted by resin
speaking of that show
do you think it'll come out on dvd? lol

I heard that the show will not be renewed for next season because Flava Flav is very satisfied with Delicious.
smiles.gif

L281173

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
^^They usually do. It'll take awhile though cuz they wanna get the reunion and all the deleted scenes/behind the camera stuff onto it.

aaaand some of those girls looked a hot ass mess. New York was usually one of them.

New York's smokey eyeshadow was bangin, but girlfriend needed to do away with those dark lipsticks. She looked like a cross between Busta Rhymes and a Fish.
cheerleader.gif
clap.gif
cutey.gif

giz2000

Quote:
I heard that the show will not be renewed for next season because Flava Flav is very satisfied with Delicious.
smiles.gif

Yeah..considering he just had a baby with some other chick (that he was with before he "got together" with Delicious...that's one understanding woman!)

MiCHiE

Quote:
smiles.gif

I don't think the show will come back because it's horribly scripted (NY could not keep a straight face when her mother visited) and too predictable. I mean, really, how long do you think this man can get a bunch of hoodrats to show out for him for ratings? Maury Povich already has that game on lock.

MAC_Pixie04

lmfao, but yeah i also heard that he was really serious with deelishis. i think she's a beautiful woman and an amazing person. and i really admired her for almost beating new york's ass lol

SARAHluvsMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
I don't think the show will come back because it's horribly scripted (NY could not keep a straight face when her mother visited) and too predictable. I mean, really, how long do you think this man can get a bunch of hoodrats to show out for him for ratings? Maury Povich already has that game on lock.

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

Dreamergirl3

Buckeey looked great when she put makeup on. I thought Bootz' was okay, though I thought she needed to put that highlighter DOWN! And Deelishis' eyebrows? Come on girl! Those were crazy. But on the reunion show she looked fabulous! Honestly, I didn't think New York's makeup was THAT bad...but her hair is a WHOLE diff story!
I'm glad him and Deelishis are working out, I was sad when Hoopz and him didn't work.
New York's show should be interesting! "I Love New York." I can NOT imagine that guys would actually want to be with her. Should be interesting!

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by resin
speaking of that show
do you think it'll come out on dvd? lol

FYI, DVD comes out on Nov. 28.

xsparkage

hahah speaking of this show, have you all heard about "I love New York"? i think it comes out in january. its about new york finding her true love.. hahah i cant wait!

Caderas

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsparkage
hahah speaking of this show, have you all heard about "I love New York"? i think it comes out in january. its about new york finding her true love.. hahah i cant wait!

yeah, I heard of this about a month ago. right when the first season ended because my boyfriend and i loved to watch it. i don't know if i want to watch it. her drama was a little much for me at times. but hey, it WAS a competition on television.