Vibrant grape or Vibrant orange? Y pick when you can have both!

carandru

I have been hauling my arse off this past month lol. I got the Kryolan UV palette and orange eye dust, sigma brushes, and style warriors. I still have some Stila and Kissable Couture on the way too. And I got some Kinky Curly and Knot Today for my curly tresses
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif
. Anywho, here's a look a came up w to try out my new products. Thanks for looking and CC welcome as always.

I think I am liking this kinky curly custard for my hair!! I hate the length I have now when my hair is in it's normal S curl/wave pattern and I have been going back and forth about getting it cut for the longest time. However, the kinky curly makes my curls into actual spirals which also causes me to have major shrinkage....I think the weirdo in me is in love. And my hair feels so soft and smoooooooooooth, I can't stop playing w/ it.

What I used:

Face: Cinema Secrets, Graftobian Powder, Sclupting powder in definitive, Bronze hero l/d, eversun bpb

Eyes: Kryolan UV palette in orange and violet as base
Kryolan Orange eye dust on lid
Vibrant grape on lid and crease of other eye
orange e/s in crease
carbon in crease of both eyes
ricepaper to highlight
UD naked to highlight
White frost lower lashline
Combo of fertile and vibrant grape on lower lashline
Black Cream liner
Red Cherry # 87 falsies (I think)

Lips: Cork l/l, BNB l/s

makeup2009671.jpg

makeup2009675.jpg

Ha ha, look at the harsh contour. Blend next time woman, blend!!!!

makeup2009676.jpg

makeup2009668.jpg

Also, I got

laperle

I love orange and purple together. they remind me of a bathing suit i used to have back in 80's.

It's great with your hair!

wonderdust

Loving the whole look. The eyes look fantastic, and BNB looks really nice. Hmmm will BNB look that nice on me, now that is the question?
lol.gif

carandru

Thanks again everyone!! And wonderdust, if you can go try on BNB, I say do it. It may be heaven or it may be fresh poo
lmao.gif

Latest posts