Vibrant Purples FOTN

Austrian_Babe

I really liked this in person, but when I saw the pics I wasn´t happy with them. Do you guys think I should bring up the darker colors a bit more above my crease? Cause I always seem to stop right at the crease, so when my eyes are open the eye makeup never appears dark enough. I need some CC people!!!

FACE
Dior Forever Extreme Flawless makeup
Urban Decay Surreal Skin MMU
Tarte Park Avenue Princess bronzer
MAC Iridescent Powder Pressed in Belightful

EYES
UD PP, Benefit Browzings, Stila concealer
Jane Be Pure Mineral liner in Wine as a base
MAC e/s Vapour-browbone
MAC e/s Beautiful Iris-inner 1/3 of lid
Manhattan e/s Plum-rest of lid
MAC e/s Beauty Marked-crease and outer V
Jane Be Pure Mineral liner in Black to line
Revlon 3D Extreme+Maybelline Full´n´Soft Mascara

LIPS
NYX l/g Pink Sand

BeautifulIrisManhattanPlumBeauty-1.jpg

BeautifulIrisManhattanPlumBeautyMar.jpg

juicygirl

gorgeous look! i think that maybe when you're going out at night, you should bring it up a little more because it will be more dramatic. but during the daytime, this is perfect because it's sexy, yet subtle in a way.

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygirl
gorgeous look! i think that maybe when you're going out at night, you should bring it up a little more because it will be more dramatic. but during the daytime, this is perfect because it's sexy, yet subtle in a way.

thanks. Yeah for some reason my nighttime looks never seem dark enough in pictures. My lashes are kinda long so when my eyes are open they kinda hide they eye makeup...I´ll try bringing the color up more next time

TISH1124

I love it..I think it is absolutely perfect! Purples look great on you! You look so fresh and natural with the pop of color on the eyes...perfect!!!

MzzRach

You are just so pretty. I agree - you could definitely smoke this out more for a nighttime look. The way you did it looks wonderful, though. I imagine you could wear most anything!

tiramisu

I agree w/what others have said to test it out and try to bring it up a bit higher above the crease for nighttime; otherwise this looks fab just as you did it!! pretty purples!!

At least if you don't like it even more dramatic, you can just wash it off, right?
yes.gif

tiramisu

I agree w/what others have said to test it out and try to bring it up a bit higher above the crease for nighttime; otherwise this looks fab just as you did it!! pretty purples!!

At least if you don't like it even more dramatic, you can just wash it off, right?
yes.gif

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu

yes.gif

true. I´ll try this next time. Pretty much everyone else is bringing the color up higher so that must be what I´m doing wrong

Latest posts