Vicky's diet/fitness journal

Vicky88

Sunday 16th July

I had the WORST day today. It's my little brothers 2nd birthday so we had a party and I pretty much ate everything. :p

We are going out tomorrow, so there may be naughty food again. But I just wanted to write incase I forget about this and get off track.

No exercise or water today either.
ssad.gif

Will start writing again on Tuesday, I'm thinking of doing he Sacred Heart diet for next week as a quick confidence boost! We will see.

Vicky88

I've lost 3lb this week.
greengrin.gif

I have now lost 13lb in total.

This week I am trying the Sacred Heart Diet, which is similar to the cabbage soup diet but the soup recipe is different. You are meant to lose 10-17lb in 7 days if you follow it strictly and I thought it might be a good idea to do this to give me a bit of a boost.

I will let you know how I get on.

Today is as much soup and fruit as I want.
smiles.gif
As well as my usual 2 litres of water.

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88
I've lost 3lb this week.
greengrin.gif

I have now lost 13lb in total.

This week I am trying the Sacred Heart Diet, which is similar to the cabbage soup diet but the soup recipe is different. You are meant to lose 10-17lb in 7 days if you follow it strictly and I thought it might be a good idea to do this to give me a bit of a boost.

I will let you know how I get on.

Today is as much soup and fruit as I want.
smiles.gif
As well as my usual 2 litres of water.

wow congrats on the 3 pounds lost, and good luck on the soup diet
smiles.gif

Vicky88

I totally forgot about writing in this journal oops. But I just thought I'd let you all know that in total, I've lost 20lb. I am sooo happy.
greengrin.gif

Thanks all for your support and help, I will try to keep writing in here.
smiles.gif

Vicky88

Thanks!

It's not all since I started this journal because my weight was yo-yoing a lot before then, but I am still very pleased!
greengrin.gif

Vicky88

Okay, since it's the new year I think I should start this up again!

Since I stopped weigwriting, I lost another few pounds but I put some more on over Christmas. I am now 21 lb down from my highest ht.

Today:

B: Coco Pops with full-fat milk (it's all we had!)
L: Brown roll with tuna, mayo, cucumber & cherry tomatoes
D: Chicken with chilli & garlic sauce and basmati rice
S: Loads of chopped veggies, large glass of orange juice

I've not gotten any water or exercise in today but loads of water & walking tomorrow!