Victoria Beckham Beauty

r0mini0n

I'm so excited, it's finally coming this Saturday! She's creating a clean beauty brand, I'm interested in what she'll have to offer. I LOVED her collections with Estee Lauder!
I've read some less than favorable opinions on reddit so I'm wondering if anybody here is interested in it. I'm not waiting for more celebrity or influencer brands, but this one seems different to me.

There are some sneak peaks on instagram (https://www.instagram.com/victoriabeckhambeauty/) but they haven't revealed the products yet. Annoying because I remember how fast her stuff with EL sold out, I want to see pictures beforehand!

r0mini0n

Well here I am all excited to order... I get to checkout, cheapest option to ship to Belgium is 84 dollars... I'm reading her FAQ now, all international orders are sent from the US. So you're telling me that on top of my order of around 300 dollars, I'm supposed to pay 84 dollars to ship... Which does not include if this already comes with TAX for my country and IMPORT fees... Which are a lot.
UGH I'm so annoyed and disappointed. Maybe I should be annoyed with myself for assuming that a UK brand would ship internationally for the same price like the last time I ordered on her site, but wow....

Bad thing is I want to buy still haha. But I mustn't! I asked a question on their Instagram, hope they answer but doesn't look like they will.

Edit: never mind, just saw this on her site: The consignee will pay the taxes & duties in addition with the purchase price of the goods.
Edit 2: my mistake, looks like it is included in the shipping price. Still...

:punch:

Wow, what a fail for me. I hope the US and the UK people enjoy their order.
I have been waiting for this for so long so I still ordered lol. Will keep you updated. Here's hoping to no additional costs!

Last edited:

elegant-one

Well here I am all excited to order... I get to checkout, cheapest option to ship to Belgium is 84 dollars... I'm reading her FAQ now, all international orders are sent from the US. So you're telling me that on top of my order of around 300 dollars, I'm supposed to pay 84 dollars to ship... Which does not include if this already comes with TAX for my country and IMPORT fees... Which are a lot.
UGH I'm so annoyed and disappointed. Maybe I should be annoyed with myself for assuming that a UK brand would ship internationally for the same price like the last time I ordered on her site, but wow....

Bad thing is I want to buy still haha. But I mustn't! I asked a question on their Instagram, hope they answer but doesn't look like they will.

Edit: never mind, just saw this on her site: The consignee will pay the taxes & duties in addition with the purchase price of the goods.
Edit 2: my mistake, looks like it is included in the shipping price. Still...

:punch:

Wow, what a fail for me. I hope the US and the UK people enjoy their order.
I have been waiting for this for so long so I still ordered lol. Will keep you updated. Here's hoping to no additional costs!
It should be free - In the UK, standard shipping is free for orders over £50. According to their shipping statement. Unless that is taxes & duties which seems high.