Victoria Secret Recommendation plz?

CandyKisses1018

Do any of you collect any victoria secret products? if so could you take pics of it and show me =). I like Victoria secret makeup and there isn't a Victoria Secret Thread on here that I know of. Whats your best Victoria secret product and why? what do you think about their eye shawdows? i really like there black eye liners A LOT.. and their bottled eye shawdows =) if you all want you can PM me.. sometimes it's hard finding the threads I have posted on. =(
th_DANCE.gif

Margarita

I'm in love with a an eyeshadow/face brick that's all bronze. I also regularly use one of their lipglosses, and I have another one that's hot pink that comes out for special occasions
winks.gif

user46

i work at vickies and i love their lip glosses. not the ones that are 2 for 10 though. the ones in the square bottle. they're so pretty and not sticky. i also love their bottled eyeshadows. i have Purple Dazzle, and it's this beautiful purple with multicolored shimmer. i have the lipglosses and are 2 for 10 also, but i find those to be just a littttle stiky. so i apply a chapstick first, then but them on. in those i have : Slice Of Heaven, Mochaboom, and I Want Candy. I LOVE VICKIE'S!

Fairybelle

I would go into the 'Cosmetic Discussion' section where all other brands are discussed (other than MAC) and do a search from there. I personally have tried the Heidi Klum collection and love it, and I also love the lipglosses--both the Very Sexy and the Beauty Rush.

BadBadGirl

I LOVE Beauty Rush glosses. I also like the LE diamond glosses that were released in the rectangular case.

Latest posts