victorias secret clothing

choseck

Has anyone ordered anything from the Victoria's Secret clothing line? If so, how is it - is it as cute as it looks and is sizing pretty accurate? Thats what I'm worried about - for some reason I'm thinking their stuff would run small, so I'm debating over buying small or medium tops.

A lot of the stuff looks so cute!

xIxSkyDancerxIx

I have! I've only bought shirts and tops though, no bottoms so.. but I love all the things I've purchased from their website and IMO they look as cute as it looks. LoL.

I think their sizing does run small, because I'm usually a small but size 2 was considered an XS. I bought that size and it fit on me.. so yes?

HTH!

Bernadette

I've bought things and had great experiences. I'm a big fan of the Christie Fit pants and they fit pretty true to size. I was a 0 at the time and their 0 fit perfectly.

gator_tots

I find that for me their pants run a size small and the shirts run true to size. I've been very disappointed with their quality though at times. It's kind of a gamble to order their clothing for me.

triccc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I've bought things and had great experiences. I'm a big fan of the Christie Fit pants and they fit pretty true to size. I was a 0 at the time and their 0 fit perfectly.

size 0? i hate you!

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by triccc
size 0? i hate you!

Note the "I was a size 0 at the time." It wasn't a good thing, I was really depressed and had dropped down to about 95lbs and everyone everywhere felt the need to tell me how terrible I looked at the time. I felt equally terrible and bad about my weight.
I'm probably a 4 in VS now
smiles.gif

Latest posts