Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007

luvsic

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I completely agree!! All that pumping the crowd up and pinup posing at the end of the catwalk was really cheesy. It's been so high fashion in the past but this year certainly was a bit of a downgrade.

Ugh, I know! Did you notice that it seemed like there was a lot less runway time as well because of all of those model interviews, music interludes and just a bunch of unneeded crap? I thought that the search for a stand-in at colleges (they came to mine! lol) was kind of cute, but most of the time I just wanted to see the darn fashions :p

angeliquea~+

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsic
Ugh, I know! Did you notice that it seemed like there was a lot less runway time as well because of all of those model interviews, music interludes and just a bunch of unneeded crap? I thought that the search for a stand-in at colleges (they came to mine! lol) was kind of cute, but most of the time I just wanted to see the darn fashions :p

I noticed this as well, it made the show seem much shorter, although being an Aussie I'm happy Miranda got her own little segment! I didn't agree with the extra erm, 'playfulness' either, it was a little OTT this year, last years show was perfect and the best by far. Still a great show nonetheless!

LuckyGirl3513

im gonna have to agree that Seals performance was just baaaad... im sorry, only 80's pop icons can pull off sequined suits

also, love her so much but Heidi Klums voice did not sound too good..

Nox

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
i wish they had it on UK tv
ssad.gif

^ I'm sure you could catch clips of it on YouTube, or see the full feature on sites like alluc.org...or even fan sites like Ryoni.com is sure to have all the Vickie's Secret stuff to your heart's content. Hope that helps.

The show was okay, but I was not happy about Gisele not being in the show this year. And they seemed to not feature Adriana Lima (she's my favorite) this year as much as the other top VS models.
thmbdn.gif

clamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristakamikaze
i loved it

there was one model that was disgustingly skinny tho.
!

Oh yeah! There were some where it made me think " WHat were they thinking!" But the models had pretty faces.

I agree with luvsic and aziajs the pumping up the crowd made it too commercial and not High Fashion.

I have seen 2005, 2006 and 2007. If I remember correctly 2005 was my fav! 2006 was okay... and 2007 was awesome!
I was SO excited to hear The Vines remixed "Get Free" for the PINK collection. It was prefect!

Neomie Lenoir was in Rush hour 3! Go see it, it's good! She looked HOT going down the run way. Doutzen Kroes and Ana beatriz should have been there! They are both curvy and gorgeous. Man, all the models are gorgeous! Adriana Lima is a real natural beauty, I can't believe she was going to be a nun lol!(If I got my facts straight) I want Miranda Kerr's accent!!!!!!!

KikiB

Eh, it was not great compared to previous years. Natasha Poly was supposed to be there, but she had to back out due to issues at home, and was replaced by the fugliest model known to man, Eugenia Volodina. Michaela Kocianova, Noemie Lenoir (minus the waving), and Behati Prinsloo were my favourites. If they had gone with Ajuma again, I would have been so happy. Heck many of my favourite models have done VS-Deanna Miller, Ajuma, Natasha, Alek, et. al. Now all we need is Sabina Karlsson and Eugenia Mandzhieva.

Latest posts