video game lovers club

Dashie101

I don't like butter but I just call it gold, but I am going to write a very fantastic fanfiction on love ether with Adam (sky) or Jordan (captain sparkelz) and since I am a nerdy girl, I am making this charater of of myself so if will be easy, who is your favorite friend of sky's I like deadlox, he is also handsome, and trueMU, love him too,he sounds so hot
Sounds like its going to be an awesome fanfiction! Also I've never seen any videos with his friends in them, do I can't really say, but I'll try to find a video with one of his friends! :D

ghostly gossip

Sounds like its going to be an awesome fanfiction! Also I've never seen any videos with his friends in them, do I can't really say, but I'll try to find a video with one of his friends! :D
My writing teacher says I am very amazing at writing and hopes I become an author one day, and I am only going into 5th grade! U should see them, the videos with them are awsome! You should go on this website, it is called quotev, u can take quizzes,and type in minecraft deadlox, u can get tons of MC quizzes, I am perfect for deadlox and captain sparkels and a perfect companion for the sleepovers!

AshtonAgar

Well, as i have the freedom here to express my addiction about video games, I would like to ask the members which racing game will you prefer DiRT Rally 2.0 or F1 2019. As I am going to buy only one need suggestion.

AbbyAbhc19

Well, as i have the freedom here to express my addiction about video games, I would like to ask the members which racing game will you prefer DiRT Rally 2.0 or F1 2019. As I am going to buy only one need suggestion.

If you ask me I would go for F1 2019. But it really depends on what you want whether if you want to race down with other cars on a track or do some rallying.

lapeuge

Does anybody play Low Magic Age?
I read about this game and became really interested. Adventure and fight in a medieval fantasy open-world sound great. Unfortunately, I haven't played it yet as I'm currently busy working on one project with the guys from https://www.topessaywriting.org/pay-for-research-paper. But when the work is done, I'll check it out for sure. I know that various tactical elements are implemented in the game rules, so I'm looking forward to playing it. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

Latest posts