Video of hilariously bad driving

caffn8me

This had me laughing so hard I was crying.

It's a bit unfair as it claims it's women drivers but I know that the Range Rover which drives into a snow covered pond was definitely driven by a man - I've seen the full clip of that. Others where we don't see the driver may well have been men too.

Meanwhile, enjoy this

fafinette21

HAHA! the woman who tries 10+ times to reverse AND pull into a spot and the dude just gets out and is like "let me park the damn car for you" and gets it without even having to adjust.

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
lol @ the one where the lady flips her car
how do you even fuck that up!?!

Brilliant, isn't it?
greengrin.gif

rachybloom

haha that clip of that girl trying to get into that spot like ten times..I'm not going to lie.. one time I got literally STUCK in a parking spot in a garage at the mall. A huge ass car parked in the spot that was at a right angle to mine and the butt of his car was making it impossible for my little VW Beetle to get out (and the person next to me had parked really close to me).. SO I had to ask this really nice old man to help me.. everyone was staring and some guys even laughed at me
ssad.gif
but in my defense it was legitimately difficult to get out of the spot :p

that made my night, thank you!

ms.marymac

Oh, man...the dude that parked the girl's car for her would have been my husband.
th_LMAO.gif

The first time I tried to back my husband's truck out of the driveway, my neighbor came over and directed me out because it was almost like this:

YouTube - Austin Powers - Three Point Turn

The driveways in my neighborhood are really small and all on top of one another, plus there are fences everywhere. LOL

ohnna-lee

AH!!! That never does get old, does it!
th_LMAO.gif

If at first you don't succeed, just slam on the gas until you're out.

I've seen stupid ass male drivers too, it's just funnier when a women does it, and stupid when a man does. Well it's true!

When I was learning to drive stick (my first car) I got caught on a ramp to go to the freeway and kept stalling and rolling back into the truck behind me, the forth time the guy got out and put my car on the freeway
biguns.gif
. I eventually learned, through trial and error. Would have been easier if the controlling asshole I dated taught me but, ya know....
girl_devil.gif
I left his ass and learned how to do it my damned self!

I drive very well now.
yes.gif

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ice
the 45 sec mark to the 2:40 mark had me CRYING!

I couldn't even see the screen properly for tears and I couldn't help laughing out loud
greengrin.gif

ImMACnificent

LMFAO @ the woman trying to yank the gas pump to her car.

WOWWWWWW.

I fear I might be in one of these videos. The other day I had a REALLY hard time getting my tire in the car wash pully thing in those automated car washes. My tire kept popping out of the metal things. Im sure the guy behind me was like "WTF?!?!?"

blindpassion

HAHA its so funny when that women goes flying to the ground when shes trying to pull the gas hose to her car!!!!

NadiaD

That was hilarious - thankyou for brightening up my morning no end!!

Showing that to my s/o when he gets home for sure.

Nadia xx

MissResha

every time i've almost been involved in an accident, it was because of some stupid non-driving broad. not paying attention to the road. every single time. a fricken soccer mom in a minivan she can't operate.

this is hilarious, yet sad.

caffn8me

It's not really a gas hose. What you're actually witnessing is the first ever alien abduction caught on camera - just look at how fast she disappears
winks.gif

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
How in the world does she think yanking that gas hose over to the cap is a good idea?

Because it beats havin to turn the car around...

NutMeg

While the sexist aspect of the video annoys me... I find bad driving incredibly funny as long as I'm not being endangered by it. I don't care if the person is male or female, someone who can't back into a parking spot makes me laugh.

Latest posts