Vincent Longos Eyeshadows Priced Different?

Sushi.

First off Im sorry if i posted this in the wrong spot i had a difficult time deciding where it should be posted. lol

anyways i was going to order two Vincent Longo Wet Diamond Eyeshadows as well as some Nars Blush from Sephora. I put the items in the cart, and this is what it showed.

5p51mq.jpg

You'll see that the same eyeshadow is priced different depending on the color. Is this normal?

Brittni

I think it's wrong. I just put those two items in my cart (mind you, I'm on the US site) and they were the same price - 24$ each.

RemoveDescriptionPrice Qty. Amt.
p.gif
p.gif
// omniturevar itemsInCart = 0;var totalItemsInCart = 0;var products = new Array();// create product objectfunction Product(id, timeStamp){this.Id = id; this.TimeStamp = timeStamp;}
p.gif
Vincent Longo Wet Diamond Eyeshadow - Libertango #919548$24.00 $24.00
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
Vincent Longo Wet Diamond Eyeshadow - Concerto #953315$24.00

Wierd thing is when I switched to CA Cart, it showed the same as you did...34 for one e/s and 27 for another

Sushi.

im on the US site, and when i put them in my basket originally it says $24 and $24 but when i click canadian check out it turns into $34 and $27
ssad.gif

maybe its some sort of glitch on their site?

frocher

Could they be phasing out Concerto? Try calling their 800 number, they could tell you what is going on.

Latest posts