Vintage (read: "old") MAC Eyeshadow Pots

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Erm, why haven't we seen pics of these old and older eyeshadows, Ernie?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
^^^ I'd love to see them too Ernie
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I soooo hate you! Here's what I am missing. Feel free to mail them to me immediately. kthxbai.

Rap
Camel
Clue
Bliss
Fringe
Sleek
Muscat
Matrix
Plexi
Fusion

DAMN,rough crowd in here. Good thing I live in NY.....and you guys don't, JK

LouLou69

does anyone know if it possible to depot from the old style pots I have three although I don't think they are quite as old that one as they have the new logo on

Little Addict

i have an old school spoolie brush (24) and a few screw top eyeshadows (hemp, black gold, diesel, and cranberry) they were the first mac eyeshadows i ever owned for about 2 years and didn't realize the packaging was any different for a while ... typical me

Kaycee37

I would keep the "oldies" !!! I think one day if not now they will be collecter's items!!
th_DANCE.gif
I have some original Viva Glam lipstick, some cool old skool colors like:Aegan green and Temper. I have a couple of large eye shadows: Vellum and Carbon. I love the old skool MAC Stuff

raspberries

Wow, that's really vintage/oldschool. I know some people who sell their screwtop eyeshadows and they make LOTS of money with those, used or not used. Even with the pan showing, people pay more than $30 for those. Amazing. Hang on them, girl! Oldschool is love!

fudejae

It's funny, I actually have one of those old brushes... I was wondering why my number was so weird! I was very young when I got it.... my mom probably has a few of those old brushes too.... interesting to hear that people want these types of things.... thanks for the input!
Like me! I’m always looking for old stuff and hate that I got on the Spektra train when it was basically obsolete *cries*

Latest posts