Mac crystal e/s
Diorshow mascara

P1020411.jpg

P1020412.jpg

Thankyou for looking!!
yes.gif

stealth

I like the color combo alot.
As for CC, I would agree that there could be more blending, mostly with the green in the inner corner and the purple into the highlight. Also, I think that this would look great with a very slightly darker color, maybe in the outter corner or eyeliner...just to give it some depth and to ground it more. Oh, and also, I think that the blue is really pretty and could be packed on more for more impact.

Sorry, I think I went overboard with the CC. Take it with a grain of salt! You have really gorgeous eyes, btw.

SafarE

woooow i got my laptop to work for abit
greengrin.gif
so glad cos its looks better than in the pic you send me...looks amazin with your eyes
greengrin.gif
xxx

ruthless

Agree with the blending comments, also I think the shadow line under your eyes is too thick and could be much thinner.

sherby2722

Thankyou everyone!
Thankyou also for all your advice i thought it looked kinda cool
ssad.gif
but i agree it could have been blended better and i probably should have added a darker colour im not really confident with dark colours yet something i have to learn!!
Looking at it now i dont know what i was thinking.lol
Thankyouy again everyone!!
smiles.gif

sherby2722

Thankyou everyone!
Thankyou also for all your advice i thought it looked kinda cool
ssad.gif
but i agree it could have been blended better and i probably should have added a darker colour im not really confident with dark colours yet something i have to learn!!
Looking at it now i dont know what i was thinking.lol
Thankyouy again everyone!!
smiles.gif