virginia......anyone??

RussianSexpot

I'm from the Hampton Roads area, but I live in NY right now - maybe on vacations/visits we can check some stuff out!

Michelle

MoneyMaker

Awww...sorry! I grew up in Va Beach and went to college @ ODU. I'm now living in Portugal but soon to be in Korea (my hubby's in the military). I loved the area, though. Hope you're having fun.
smiles.gif

Amber

Hey I live in Norfolk. I know you posted this a while back, but PM me if you want to shop sometime!

adorkable

I live in Chesapeake and go to the MacArthur Center Nordstrom's and the Lynnhaven Macy's all the time.
winks.gif

amourbliss

Virginia...

I'm just wondering there's anyone in Va...preferably Hampton Rds who may be interested in going CCOin' in Williamsburg or Hagerstown (i think thats what its called) MD?

NicksWifey

Re: Virginia...

I'm in VA, I didn't know there was a CCO in Williamsburg? I'm about 2.5 hours northwest of Williamsburg.

laguayaca

Re: Virginia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
I'm in VA, I didn't know there was a CCO in Williamsburg? I'm about 2.5 hours northwest of Williamsburg.

Where?

Kayteuk

Specktra meet up Virginia!

Well since I am going to be in this area, I thought it would be nice if we all met up somewhere and went out as a group of girls and got to know each other =)
I am present from the 1st-20th July, I would think an evening is better. =) We can go to the McArthur mall in Norfolk, VA for a meal or something! Who knows!
Let me all know guys!
Kate

PS
If this is the wrong forum, move it please! But I am trying to get a few peoples attention!

Kayteuk

Re: Specktra meet up Virginia!

CMon girls! Lets do this!! Cant wait to meet you sexychefva =D

Lady_MAC

Re: Specktra meet up Virginia!

I'm in! I'm visiting my parents here in Hampton. It's not that far from Norfolk, right?

Latest posts