Viva Glam 2, Body Suit, La Di Bra

pumpkincat210

La Di Bra is very different from vg2 and Body Suit. It is more golden..
Body Suit is more sheer and natural than VG2 but it doesn't look that different on me. Here is a swatch..
69114.jpg

blueyedlady87

I didnt really care for LA Di Bra. It is almost a metallic bronze and metallics don't work on my skin. It is nothing like Body Suit. However, I love Body Suit. Its such a nice color.

ishtarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
I didnt really care for LA Di Bra. It is almost a metallic bronze and metallics don't work on my skin. It is nothing like Body Suit. However, I love Body Suit. Its such a nice color.

2nd all of that here
smiles.gif

mspixieears

I don't have VG2 but La-Di Bra is waaay different to Body Suit. La-Di Bra is much warmer, whereas Body Suit is a nice nude lip sort of colour.

MisStarrlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
why oh why didnt i get la di bra
ssad.gif

I don't know how far of a troop it is for you, but try the Macy's in the Green Acres Mall in Valley Stream....it's 2 seconds from the Queens border & last time I checked they still had it...& Lingerie's not on display anymore so they won't be selling too much of it. Call before though, just to make sure I'm not going crazy.

Oh, were you at the Flatiron Culture Bloom party? I thought I recognized your glasses, but I didn't want to go up to some stranger & look like a moron.