Viva Glam Formal Black

sigwing

I was looking around to see how much of the price of this palette is donated and there is no note of it anywhere, that I could find anyway. It's not in the Viva Glam section, but the Holiday section on the website, and I guess I've missed over the years whether all or part of the price of holiday palettes goes to AIDS charity, or if it's just the lipstick/lipglasses. I'm sure at least part of it does....but I couldn't find anything. Does anyone here know?

sigwing

Thanks! I was sure it did, but for some reason nothing was written there, altho it is abbreviated with the "Coming Soon" note. I think now with the VGVI I'll definitely be ordering this palette!

I knew with the regular line it was 100% to charity, but with the special palettes, I wanted to verify. A lot of good companies have products, especially lately for breast cancer charity, and have "most" of the price, or the "net proceeds" that actually go to the charity. I know MAC has never been that way, but with the special palette packaging and higher price, I just didn't see anything pointing that out for sure. Now if anyone else wondered about this at all, we know for sure!

Cassalou

Thanks, I was tossing up between the warm eyes and the viva glam palettes.
I'll go with the Viva Glam now!!
smiles.gif