Viva glam refresh

valkolak

Yay for a Nicki lipglass! I hope they keep on and do this for all the Viva Glam campaigns from now on.

MACina

eyelove.gif
.....a Nicki Lipglass
yahoo.gif

Soul Unique

Poor Ricky draws the short straw ay? Just the Lip Conditioner with his name on it.

I do hope that the Nicky shade is suitable for all.

makeupgrrl

Poor Ricky draws the short straw ay? Just the Lip Conditioner with his name on it.

I do hope that the Nicky shade is suitable for all.VG Nicki is a bright color, but I think that it can work on all skin tones...sometimes with the help of a different lip liner or a gloss on top.

Miss Dynamite

If they were smart, they would have made a new shade of Tendertones for Ricky instead of a lip conditioner that maybe a whole 5 people will buy.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I will get the l/g, but I'm sure I will still like the lipstick more. Still need to pick up a BU, I love the color.

bulbasaur359

The l/g sounds very interesting. I am really happy with my l/s. They really should have done something more interesting with Ricky's part. A tendertone would've been a great idea especially since those are so sought after.

Fiberluver

Oohh, I want the Nicki l/g as well.

I like the l/s, such a pretty color.

Great for Spring and Summer.

Wouldn't it be nice if all VG l/s had a matching gloss as well?

I just fell in love with VGI and VGII l/s.

xasperadastra

I hope there will be a bag set with lipstick and lipglass for Christmas, so I'll take both (I haven't bought Nick lipstick yet)

Latest posts