Viva Glam VI: Shade will be "A warm terracotta plum fusion with pearl"

ShadowyLady

A sales associate at a local MAC counter told me that the new Viva Glam will be a purple bronzey shade in either a Lustre or Frost formula.

This is the first bit of info I've heard about the actual shade, so I apologize if this is old hat (or eventually proves to be inaccurate!!).

But I have faith in my source! She also said there would be a coordinating Lipglass.

//edit: edited to add info from live chat

"A warm terracotta plum fusion wth pearl"

farra712

It actually is a little more pink than the others IMO. Definitely more pink than bronze. It is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't remember seeing a coordinating LG but I may be wrong.

Postette

hmm..pinkybronze?!?i dunno...funny thing is I can see Debbie and Lisa Marie and Eve rawkin it, but all of a sudden Dita doesn't fit..granted they are spokesmodels, but she is forever ingrained in my brain with red lips..should be interesting

Juneplum

actually, it's a plummy color, so is the lipglass. my ma showed it to me a few weeks ago.. it kinda reminds me of plum dandy lipstick. it and the l/g are gorgeous!

Kels823

GAWD, why do we have to wait so loooooooong??
ssad.gif
(

amy_forster

Here's a bit from a live chat that I had recently where she mentioned the new viva glamm l/s...

"I dont have the names of the celebs...we will shortly! It is a very pretty colour. A warm terracotta plum fusion with pearl."

Sounds cute eh! The release date is in one of the other threads but its something like the 7th september!!! I can't wait!

d_flawless

i thought there was a thread going around with info on this collection, with four spokesmodels this time around?

i love plum dandy l/s! i hope the rumors are true!