Viva Glam's new faces!

gwenivypage

YAAAAYYY!!! For Dita and Debbie!! Lisa and Eve are like meh...but I guess they can be considered glamourous, too. Wow, I'm so excited!!! Can't wait for the postcards, as well.

ms.marymac

If you think about it, KD Lang isn't that glamourous, but she still represented VGII. You'd be surprised, Lisa Marie cleans up real good!

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
If you think about it, KD Lang isn't that glamourous, but she still represented VGII.

I love my VGII postcard with her!

pumpkincat210

I'm really happy for the choices. I love debbie harry and the rest are good picks. i wouldn't have thought of any of them.

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
I love my VGII postcard with her!

It's a great picture! She is actually is very pretty in person, it's a natural beauty...great bone structure.

I am also very excited about the choices, I adore Debbie Harry! I would LOVE to have that poster. They should sell the posters to raise $ for the VG organization!

ellemarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
SERIOUSLY!!! Her claim to fame is being Elvis' daughter. She is not glamourous at all. And Eve, she hasn't done anything in forever.

Not to say you can't hate her, but Lisa Marie has put out a few (IMO) awesome CDs. She probably would have been more successful with her own music career if she weren't Elvis's daughter.

I like the choices exactly because they're not mainstream. They're picked for their personalities, not necessarily for their commercial success. Liza Minnelli and Catherine Deneuve are both legends. Not current in any sense, but they still have marketable value for who they are: beautiful, talented women.

Rowan

Good choices! I'm with most of you - I'm glad MAC has hired Debbie Harry & Dita to be a part of the campaign. Especially Debbie. Another huge fan here. Each woman has her own unique flavor and glamour.

I agree, Ellemarie. Lisa Marie has put out some good CDs. No, she isn't super famous, but she has turned into a damn good musician.

asnbrb

I loved Lisa Marie's first CD- very rock and roll and country rolled into one (and I don't like country that much). Also, she's frickin' GORGEOUS in Kevyn Aucoin's book- especially when they made her into Marilyn Monroe.

Eve has her own clothing line Fetish. I'm anti-expensive (except for MAC) but one of her bags just caught my eye and I had to talk myself out of it. It was white, gold and blue with a chain and kind of punkish and ghetto fabulous at the same time.

No, I had to REALLY talk myself out of the damn bag and I'm still kicking myself for it right now.

Jessica

Ahhhhh....Dita!!!! She is such an amazingly beautiful woman
smiles.gif
Great choice MAC

koolmnbv

Ok I REALLY wanted Gwen Stefani IMO she is SO Mac! But I like Debbie Harry and Eve and Dita but I do not like Lisa Marie for Viva Glam I definitely think they could have found someone better but thats just me others prob. love her!

Latest posts