Voted top seller,yet selling fake Mac!!

BellaItalia1969

I applaud the sellers who strive to provide good working ethics and selling only genuine Mac or any other brand
th_worship.gif
Equally im appalled at ebay flawed system that lets seller like these :traceandtrev,sell such obvious fakes and being voted Top sellers? ...complete with spelling errors wth!!POEDS ???What the hell
thmbdn.gif
http://i.ebayimg.com/11/!Bk+-6-!BGk~$(KGrHqEH-C8Es9NdLRN3BLZ1H3toJ!~~_35.JPG[/IMG
item number: 120525673951

panda0410

Ebay is a horribly flawed system, both for sellers and buyers. The new FB system totally sucks for sellers, and the report systems for buyers are atrocious. AU Ebay rarely, if ever, pull counterfeit listings even after they have been reported.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Ebay is a horribly flawed system, both for sellers and buyers. The new FB system totally sucks for sellers, and the report systems for buyers are atrocious. AU Ebay rarely, if ever, pull counterfeit listings even after they have been reported.

Panda,thank you
winks.gif
i totally agree!I actually emailed the seller and asked them why are they selling fake Mac as genuine? i think that either they do not know what a genuine Mac and packaging should look like, or ehy are being deceptive,their Mac Hello Kitty,blusher which is selling for whopping £24.99 is described as 04!PINK" anyway....Item number: 360231442621
Here is the reply:
Dear larab102x,

Hi there,

To our knowledge this is an authentic Mac product - we'd never dream of selling fakes and we have a genuine supplier. Ebay are very strict when it comes to Mac items and the fake ones get taken down by Mac. We're genuine eBayers and we always try our best to describe our items and provide enough clear photographs so the buyer can see exactly what they're buying. We go out of our way to ensure we are accurate with our photos and desciptions so there's no comeback on anything we sell. We always encourage potential buyers to email us with any questions they may have about the items beforehand too.

Hopefully this will reassure you and many thanks for contacting us.

Kindest Regards,

Trace and Trev

emphasis on the"genuine supplier"
lol.gif
thmbdn.gif
guys can anyone see the obvious apart from the fact that mac Hello Kitty,never included single powder eyeshadows?

!Bk+-ds!BWk~$(KGrHqUH-CcEs+lVeIWSBLZ1GQ!q4!~~_12.JPG

cmonster

funny how i went to the launch for this collection and i never saw single shadows XD they as so "genuine"

Latest posts