VS carrying NARS?

Shoe Crazy

I read on another message board that Victoria Secret is carrying Nars. I was just there about a week ago and I didn't see that. Can anyone confirm this? I wonder how much of the Nars line they are carrying if this is true I just ordered a bunch of Nars stuff from Sephora it would be so convenient if VS is carrying it my nearest Sephora is 2 hours away.

Niclyf

I think it's just the flagship stores .. Non of my B&BW have NARS either
ssad.gif

Shoe Crazy

I asked a sales girl at my VS and she said she haden't heard anything about that. It's great to hear that BBW is selling it though!! How much of the line are they carrying? Hopefully I get a chance to get to the mall this weekend and check it out
lol.gif

Juneplum

at both my BBW's they carry the entire NARS line! check their website.. mabe it'll tell u which locations carry it! =)

chocobunny38

At my victoria's secret they carry NARS! The entire line is there and always stocked so I can get whatever I want unlike when I go to Sephora's. As far as I know, its the only VS in my area carrying the line. None of the BBW carry NARS.

Juneplum

ita chocobunny! i prefer getting my nars stuff at my BBW cos they are always fully stocked unlike the sephora i go to...

Shoe Crazy

I thought it was only my sephora that is NEVER fully stocked! And it's not just Nars but every line I look at from, benefit, to shesido to dior. It's so much better to order from them off their website.

Anyways I called my BBW and they are carrying Nars YAY!!
greengrin.gif

Onederland

My Nordies carries NARS.

The guy there is SUPER DUPER NICE...he gives me freebies whenever I stop by....and no its not because he thinks im hot. Hahaha.

But yeah, its a fairly recent addition. In the past 6 months or so.

MAC_Pixie04

i dont know if any VS or BBW carry NARS in my area, but BBW and VS are owned by the same company, so it's no surprise that one or the other would carry it in some locations.

I work at Sephora and it's true, we usually don't have a full stock of NARS, and it sucks because a lot of people will come in for something, see the tester, like it, and then we dont have it and we have to send them somewhere else or online. But I'm biased, I can't buy my NARS anywhere but at work, because it's the only place i can get a discount lol. NARS is too expensive for me.

mzreyes

oooh!!! oh gosh I hope a VS near me carries nars! They just up'd my credit limit!! hahaha!!!

MiCHiE

Have you checked NARS' site. They list the stores, including VS, that carry their products.

mzreyes

There's no VS around me selling nars
ssad.gif
I hope I looked in the right place, locations? hmmm lemme check again

MiCHiE

I just checked, too. There was a VS carrying it in NO, but it's no longer listed. "Locations" is the right place.

MAKExMExUP

I WISH the VS around me carried NARS! I have to drive at least 30 mins to get to Sephora! I am *ecstatic* to learn they will building one at a mall that is 10 mins away from me in November!