VS Very Sexy Makeup

Char1986

Anyone try it yet, and is it any good? In one of my magazines I got a coupon for a free Mini Lip gloss in the color "Hottie", but I'm not going to be able to redeem it til next weekend when I go home. It was in Glamour for those of you who want to track one down
winks.gif

Macnarsandlove

I have tried the gloss and eyeshadow. The gloss has a silky texture and great colors- I have yearning, makeout, and hard to get. The applicator is a brush like lustreglass and it last long. Also the shadow texture is good.

metalkitty

I have the pressed powder which is similar to Stila's Illuminating pressed powder and I like it since half of it's sparkly, the jury's still out though. I also have a lip gloss in P.D.A., I really like it very slick I just wish there were more pigmented shades. I have a blush brush too, which is angled and incredibly soft.

Char1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
The free l/g is tiny; about 1/3 the size of a regular one.

Hehe, well I now have 3 of the freebie cards, so I don't mind!
thmbup.gif

DaizyDeath

victoria sectret makeup is good in quality
but their SUPER expensive for what you get

mac quality is the same if not better in quality and alot cheaper.
i do like their pout line though even if it breaks my wallet the packageing is soo cute!

ebonyannette

Im not sure on the e/s I tried them on my hand and they looked great in the Sun then I came back to work and they are hard to see under the flourescent lights.

I Looove the lipglosses. I tried on a berry colored one and I didnt put on a whole lot but got a whole lot of color. I would buy a full size lip product but probaby not the shadows. The colors were beautiful but not enough staying power on dark skin tones.

greatscott2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyannette
Im not sure on the e/s I tried them on my hand and they looked great in the Sun then I came back to work and they are hard to see under the flourescent lights.

I Looove the lipglosses. I tried on a berry colored one and I didnt put on a whole lot but got a whole lot of color. I would buy a full size lip product but probaby not the shadows. The colors were beautiful but not enough staying power on dark skin tones.

I have to agree, I love the lipglosses and I have the foundation and blush- but im weary on the eyeshadows- unless they have a holiday collection with deeper shades, i'll pass

DaizyDeath

try the pout eyeshadows!
their seriously awesome but expensive
their only avalible at select VS locations

asnbrb

I have the lipgloss in "Wet" and it's quickly becoming my HG. I'm gonna have to order this over the net since we don't have a VS here.