W.O.C. MAC Custom Quad w/ neutral colors for NW45/47

nonchalantbeaut

I am thinking about creating my own mac quad of neutrals to add to my collection. I already have the Spiced Chocolate, Tempting, and Color 4 from Spring Forcast quads. I really want some matte and satin colors, because a lot of the colors I have alread are shimmer/frost (especially the Color 4 quad). Thanks for the recommendations!!!!

sss215

brown script, brown down, swiss chocolate, handwritten, embark, saddle, folie. i have all of them but saddle and brown script. getting those with tempting soon.

in my opinion, these are NW45/47 staples for a neutral eye and banging out a crease with color. they are all browns, but pretty unique from one another. i am also going to add rule to the list. it is an orange color that can neutralize when you are working with blending in the crease. prefer it when i use blues.

i also like texture and arena. arena is a nice peachy gold for brightening the eye up and is a satin. texture is a velvet, a little shimmer, but peachy too. its a good neutral for our skin tone.

2browneyes

Thought I was gonna be able to add more but I agree with all the suggestions above. Everyone gave great suggestions
smiles.gif

she

mulch
embark
patina
expensive pink

a little matte, a little sparkle, all essentials

Latest posts