Wah! Ebay...

midnightlouise

I equally love and hate ebay. Today I hate it. I was so excited, thought I had won something for $25, only to find out it was an effing
sample.
weeping.gif
@%$#! Now I gotta shell out all that cash for a bloody sample. WTF?! Of course, I know, I ought to have read the fine print, but my enthusiasm got the better of me & I didn't read it as close as I ought, but c'mon people, if it's a sample, don't try to sucker poor jerks like me in by taking a picture of the actual item & then only happening to mention it's a sample in the fine print. I'm so bummed, and now I'm out $25 plus shipping for something I don't even want.
cry.gif

midnightlouise

It's an MSF sample. What's so bad is that I've done like 700 ebay transactions, I know better!!! I think that's what's getting me. It's my fault. Pure stupidity. *sob*

bluegrassbabe

Dammit, that sucks. Was it a sample of gold deposit? I saw one the other day going really low. I caught it before I bid tho.

midnightlouise

*sigh* Yeah. But I noticed that the new auctions she has up say sample in the title. Other people must have gotten bent and complained about it lol!

Latest posts