Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go...80's Night for the Ladies!

eenermcc

So I went to visit a friend out of town last night, and there was an 80's night at a local bar. We decided to go all out and glam it up 80's style. Therefore, the lack of blending is totally on purpose. It's a little over the top...let me know what you all think please!

Here's what I used:
All MAC unless otherwise noted

FACE: Fix+, Strobe Cream, SFF in NC20, MSFn in Light Medium

EYES: UDPP, Painterly paint pot, Chrome Yellow e/s, Passionate e/s, Electra e/s, Fuchsia e/s, Out to Sea liner, CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara and my usual brow stuff

CHEEKS: Fashion Frenzy blush

LIPS: Prep + Prime lip, Cranapple cremestick liner, Fun n Sexy l/s, Totally It l/g

I did Lucy's make-up, too...I used Rollickin & Layin Low p/p, Freshwater e/s, Firespot e/s, random Rimmel purple liner, Parfait Amour e/s, Hipness blush, and Lush n Lilac cremestick liner & High Top l/s

80snight001.jpg

80snight004.jpg

80snight006.jpg

80snight007.jpg

80snight010.jpg

Me & Lucy
80snight015.jpg

80snight016.jpg

80snight020.jpg

80snight021.jpg

Jamie, Lucy & Me
80snight026.jpg

And my nails & leggings in the black light
80snight035.jpg

Briar

Wow! You look like you belong in a Wham! video, that's a riot! You've done a great job with the outfit and everything.

blazeno.8

AWESOME! This is an absolute stunner! And est of all, you make me remember why the late 80's and early 90's were so cool!

eenermcc

Jem was awesome and so were the Misfits! Thanks all for the kind feedback. We had an awesome time and I totally rocked that outrageous bright pink blush, right? And I didn't know I could still make my hair get that big...LOL!