Walgreens will no longer carry Isadora!

Cosmopolitics

I just found out a couple of days ago that Walgreens will no longer be carrying Isadora after this year.
ssad.gif

So, if you love Isadora, stock up. It'll go half-off in September.

makeba

ah man!!!! i like isadora eyeshadows. i found the brand a little pricey but nice when they go on sale. i will have to stock up on some of their products when the sale hits next month. thanks for the info

cassie4mark

oh wow! i was an intern at walgreens this summer and i can say (at least at my store) that the brand did not sell AT ALL. IsaDora actually seems like a quality line with some great colors and products, I just think that it was too expensive for a relatively unknown makeup brand at Walgreens... but the half off price is definitely the convincing i need to give it a try!

MascaraCollector

Darn - I like their eyebrow gel --- I'm new today. Can we trade and/or buy here? I'd love to find the Isadora brow gel in Taupe.

Cosmopolitics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MascaraCollecto
Darn - I like their eyebrow gel --- I'm new today. Can we trade and/or buy here? I'd love to find the Isadora brow gel in Taupe.

You can call around to your local Walgreens' and see if they still have it -- more than likely, they will.
smiles.gif