Wanna See My Wedding Pictures?? Story Included *Very long post & picture heavy*

persephonewillo

you both look stunning! beautiful!!
greengrin.gif
and how fun that you got ready together!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Obreathemykiss

Thanks for sharing. You both look so beautiful and happy. Wishing you luck and love for the rest of your lives together! PS your wife is just as beautiful as you!

NutMeg

It looks like you'll both have some beautiful memories. I love your dresses! And I think your hair turned out really well too. Best wishes to the both of you.

Moonspell

You both look so happy, I'm so glad you had an amazing day. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Regarding the hairstyle thread, I think you chose the right one not to mention the beautiful dress.

Congratulations my dear!

*Tons of hugs*

Bonbonroz

Congratulations!! You both were so beautiful and radiant!! I wish you the longest and happiest life together
smiles.gif

badkittekitte

wow...i teared up just looking at the pictures...you can really see the love between you two and its amazing! its beautiful when two people find each other! cant wait to see more pics and the dresses are to die for...one word..fierce
smiles.gif

alwaysbella

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Both of you looked beautifull! Wish you guys many many yrs of happiness and all of the wonderfull things that comes once you're marry.

darkishstar

So beautiful both of you. You look absolutely stunning, I love your hair and your dress is beautiful! I'm so happy for you. You two look like you have wonderful families and I wish you both so much happiness because you both look like beautiful people inside and out.
smiles.gif

Lily_Lyla

You both look so gorgeous.

I'm so glad everything went perfect.
I wish you too all the best for the future.