Want to buy more Mac...need some advice

tinkerbelle2001

Hi, I've started using Mac make-up only this year, but I'm starting to get hooked (like so many of you).

I live in The Netherlands, but I have a wonderful sister-in-law who lives in Florida, she will send me Mac products I'll buy in the online store. They are so much cheaper in the USA!

There is an order on the way, but I want to buy more..... But I need some help in creating a good collection, this is what I already have:

e/s

sumptous olive
soba
jest
naked lunch
arena
filament
satin taupe
all that glitters
bronze
shale
shroom
sable
patina
amber lights
springtime skipper
magic dust

Palets

Holiday 2006 warm
Pandamonium

Pigments

Melon
Holiday 2006 warm pigments
Golden Olive
Viz-a-violet

The foundation I use is NC 42, I have long blond hair, green/brown eyes and I am usually wearing natural/naked make-up (but for evening I will be more outgoing of course, I love purple and greens...).

I am still looking for good colors for creating smokey eyes both in greyish/black or brown/bronze. And I need a good blush, now I use the bronzing powder in Bronze.

I hope you can be of some help....and I love this forum!

Thanks!

saj20052006

Graphito Paint
Blacktrack Fluidline
Dipdown Fluidline
Tan Pigment
Carbon E/S or Dark Soul Pigment
Moth Brown E/S

Great Purples and Greens:
Violet Pigment
Entremauve Pigment
Parfait Amour E/S
Humid
Steamy

saniyairshad

e/s
Nylon
Woodwinked
Trax

f/l

blitz and glitz
lithograph
blacktrack

Bronzer
Shimpagne MSF
Shooting Star (Ebay)

tinkerbelle2001

Thanks a lot, you are great! I've placed 2 big orders, mostly items from Balloonancy, 'cause we won't be getting this in Europe.

And of course some plushglass and more and more......

Now I'm just wondering what the best MSF is for me? I just have 1 for the moment, Naked you, but I really want more.....which ones do you recommend? What the best brush for putting MSF on your face? (I've orderded 182 brush, hope that will be fine?)

Thanks again......
wavey.gif

Fairybelle

^^Try Shimpagne MSF. It gives the nicest shimmer to the skin without making you look too glittery. Also try the 187 Duo Fibre brush for the MSF!! Nothing gives you an airbrushed look quite like this brush.

Latest posts