Want to order something from the pro store

Lucy In The Sky...

ok I'm not sure if this belongs here or not....but, I want to order something from the pro store. I have a little list of some things that I want, but I'm not sure whether or not I can do without some of these things. So, here's my list:

Eyeshadows:
Skyblue
Aqua (nor sure, I do have aquadasiac/jewel blue)
Lime (again, not sure...I know Culture Bloom is coming out with a green)
Golden Rod
Red Brick
Rose

Piggies
eyelove.gif
:
Clear Sky Blue (is this more of less like the eyeshadow?)
Kelly Green
Emerald Green
Bright Fucshia
White
Dusty Coral

soooo, if anyone can help me out with this, that would be sooo helpful! Thanks in advance!!!

Sanne

haha, there's no way advice would help if you're as addicted as i am... 8i would buy i all!!
greengrin.gif

I am not familiar with any of the pro e/s, but I do have kelly green, which is amazing, and i do love bright fuchsia, but according to a lot of people, that pigment can cause irritation

mandirigma

welp, i'm all about the pro shadows. rose is a BEAUTIFUL color.

if i recall correctly, clear sky blue is a matte pigment. IMO, i have two matte pigments (the discontinued pink and french violet) and they're extremely difficult to work with. i don't know how bad you want this color or how close it is to sky blue (i had the sky blue eyeshadow and according to this swatch http://www.precautions.specktra.net/...l#clearskyblue they look pretty similar), you might want to hold off on the matte pigment until you make it to a pro store and can see the texture of it for yourself.

Lucy In The Sky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne
haha, there's no way advice would help if you're as addicted as i am... 8i would buy i all!!
greengrin.gif

I am not familiar with any of the pro e/s, but I do have kelly green, which is amazing, and i do love bright fuchsia, but according to a lot of people, that pigment can cause irritation

oh eeek, that's why I was asking for advice, I'm so addicted to mac! I figured if I could make my list small, my wallet would thank me..haha. I've heard a lot of good thing about kelly green (plus I could use some green)...so I'm pretty sure I'll get that. The fucshia looks really pretty, does it only cause irritation on the eyes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandirigma
welp, i'm all about the pro shadows. rose is a BEAUTIFUL color.

if i recall correctly, clear sky blue is a matte pigment. IMO, i have two matte pigments (the discontinued pink and french violet) and they're extremely difficult to work with. i don't know how bad you want this color or how close it is to sky blue (i had the sky blue eyeshadow and according to this swatch http://www.precautions.specktra.net...ml#clearskyblue they look pretty similar), you might want to hold off on the matte pigment until you make it to a pro store and can see the texture of it for yourself.

hmm I'll take your word for it (about matte pigments being difficult), and I'll wait on those. But if the e/s looks close like the piggy does, then I'll just go for the e/s.

Thanks so much for your guy's help!

liquidsirenhoney

i love kelly green and bright fuschia, i use those 2 pigments more than any other i've never had any irritation from bright fuschia...but ddefinitely get kelly green. i have one matte pigment and i mix it with mixing medium and that makes it a little easier to work with.

martygreene

If you check the precautions list (linked in my signature) you can get the safety precautions on the various pigments. Bright Fuchsia is not eye-safe, and it notorious for causing problems when people disregard this precaution.