Wanted : a shimmery face. Help, please.

VanillaCupcake

I have been into shimmery/glowy looks lately and I'm looking for a shimmer type powder to dust all over my face. Nothing with huge chunks of glitter, but a fine shimmer, that's noticeable. Kind of similar to the shimmer in Revlon Photoready. Any recommendations would be great. Thank you
smiles.gif

Strawberrymold

Too Faced Candlelight powder or the Nars Hungry Hearts Duo are both awesome for that. If you want more of a metallic sheen I highly highly recomend the Illamasqua Liquid metal powders (they almost look like a spray painted metalic sheen and are light as a feather)

HTP

Lissa

Dior Amber Diamond highlighter is a good one! Not sparkly or glittery, just very smooth subtle shimmer

MzzRach

My fave highlighter is NARS Albatross. It's has a gorgeous sheen/shimmer but is not glittery. Fabulous for giving good glow.
winkiss.gif

Temptasia

Bobbi Brown Shimmerbricks. I highly recommend Rose or Nectar for use as an alternative to blush.

I personally think shimmer should only be place where the face should be highlighted...and not all over though.

panda0410

MUFE does a beautiful shimmer powder, apply over your foundation or just by itself, the sheen it gives is gorgeous!

anita22

Another vote for the Dior Amber Diamond, it's unlike any other shimmer I've tried - incredibly finely milled.

Latest posts