Warm Weather Looks

jalspose

Hi i live in CALIFORNIA and it gets extremely hot here during the summer. I have alot of events this summer coming up like birthday parties bbqs & a wedding, and I need makeup recc. of makeup I can use that wont melt off my face & will last for a few hours. Please help thanks

effboysinthebut

I have this problem! I take meds that make my temp go up easily and the only thing I've found that doesn't completely come off and covers well is Dior's DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless liquid foundation or their DiorSkin Forever Compact Flawless & Moist Extreme Wear powder. It's expensive at $45 each but if you really can't keep anything on it's worth it.

Love this stuff, and it doesn't break me out!

jalspose

thanks! that helped alot i buy mufe hd foundation && thats $40 something as well so the price is about the same. And i love that it doesnt break you out, I think Ill be checking this out thanks alot! =)

jalspose

thanks! that helped alot i buy mufe hd foundation && thats $40 something as well so the price is about the same. And i love that it doesnt break you out, I think Ill be checking this out thanks alot! =)