Warmer version of Strobe Cream?

jeweleye11

I love the idea of strobe cream. I love how it gives this glow that's not shimmery or sparklely. But what I hate is that it has a pink undertone, which sucks for my asian skin. I'm warm toned - so whenever I wore this I looked so ashy and grey, i hated it! Is there anything similar to this but more suited for asian/golden tones? How does the Stila one compare? Thanks!

rouquinne

try Benefit Moon Beam - it's a golden-pink highlighter. they also have Hollywood Glo in a rose-bronze shade for darker skin tones.

productjunkie

If any of the counters near you have any Moisturegleam left... this would be the ideal product to get. If they dont... wait for it to hopefully be re-released in the summer, thats when it usually comes back.

V2LUCKY

There are other strobe creams, they're Asia exclusive though, but I'm not sure if they're still available. They have a pink one (I have this one) called Pinkified and a peachy one named Peachiness. Try eBay or if they're still available, maybe someone could CP one for you. Or like productjunkie suggested you could try moisturegleam which I love, it's great.

mezzamy

i have a little tube of Peachiness Strobe Cream that i got off ebay
smiles.gif

581188.jpeg

SMMY

^ I have the Peachiness strobe cream and it is much more warm complexion friendly than the regular strobe cream. I wish they would release this over here at some point.

Katja

I use Revlon Skinlights in Natural Light, but I have yellow undertones since I'm Asian as well. I had originally wanted Golden Light, but they were out, so that was the next best thing. It works similar to the Strobe Cream, from what I hear.
smiles.gif

lara

MAC Moisturegleam is released more or less annually, usually in a collection in the first half of the year.

kaliraksha

Revlon Skinlights seconded, I actually prefer it. However, I believe it's being discontinued - but you should be able to get some great deals on it at your local Walgreens.

kimmy

i've heard only good things about Revlon Skinlights, and i've seen some amazing things done with it.
smiles.gif
and it comes in so many shades, there will definately be one to fit your skintone.
winks.gif

mistella

I like the Clinique Color Rub allover Lustre. I have Bronze; a very pretty, shimmery pink-ish bronze

MAC_Whore

Mix a drop of bronzing gel in with your Strobe. Works like a charm. Use the bronzer only, not the stuff that is also a self tanner.