warning....this could affect your vison.....

HotPink

icon_eek.gif
Uh, yuck!

shopgirl151

I saw this posted over on the JJ Board! I'm going to restrain myself and just offer the comment that it's definitely not my style.

amandamakeup

who designed that.....a 5 year old!! thats bad! but you know, you will see someone walking down the street with it! just point and laugh at em!! lol

niecypiecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamakeup
who designed that.....a 5 year old!! thats bad! but you know, you will see someone walking down the street with it! just point and laugh at em!! lol

yeah they will be the one dressed like a clown on crack......you can't miss them :p

niecypiecy

Quote:
hehe......clown on crack!

I can see the ads now....RuPaul will model of course.....there will be circus music and cracked out clowns everywhere :twisted:

amandamakeup

Dont forget the little 5 year olds...designing them on paper using their crayons. there will be little clips through out the add showing them,...hard at work on their purses,,,then it will be nap time, the insane clowns run in, and they all start to scream! Im really tired,,,am i just rambeling on now!?!?!?!?! i think its nappy time for me!

niecypiecy

Quote:
Dont forget the little 5 year olds...designing them on paper using their crayons. there will be little clips through out the add showing them,...hard at work on their purses,,,then it will be nap time, the insane clowns run in, and they all start to scream! Im really tired,,,am i just rambeling on now!?!?!?!?! i think its nappy time for me!

lol....nah you are just picturing the clowns too much.....watch me have clown dreams tonight now *shudder*

amandamakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by niecypiecy
Quote:

lol....nah you are just picturing the clowns too much.....watch me have clown dreams tonight now *shudder*

I dont wanna dream of the clowns! will u hold me??? lol

niecypiecy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by niecypiecy
Quote:

I dont wanna dream of the clowns! will u hold me??? lol

*lol* only if I can sleep with the lights on