Was he right?

obscuria

Seriously, I feel like a lot of guys overreact to any number greater than zero.. It's kind of a macho thing I think, even if there isn't a relationship there, they want to feel like if they did sleep with you that they aren't really competing with any of your past sexual partners. I know a lot of guys that think they are the best in bed, I don't think they want anything to ruin that thought for them.

Oh, and to your question. Yes, he's overreacting. Three is not a large number of people to have been with sexually. Not that it should matter what that number is anyway.

Meisje

Three men by the time you're 25 is not a lot.

BUT

Even if it was 30, or 300 men, it's not his place to judge you. And you say he's been with 100 women, so he's obviously one of those idiots with double standards (he feels free to indulge in sex but judges women for doing the same).

Keep in mind that when you're choosing whether to value an opinion, you have to first consider the source. The source, in this case, is totally sexist.

Verdict = He's a tool, don't pay him any mind.

dietcokeg

He has no right to pass judgement - In this day and age, 3 men is not alot, you shouldnt feel bad at all. Maybe he expected you to say your still a virgin? i know alot of guys who naturally want a girl to have her 1st experience with them and maybe he wanted to share that with you and when you said 3 he was shocked. Either way, dont let any1 put you down. Only you know whats right for you and if you dont regret anything dont let any1 tell you otherwise!

LoveMakeup4Real

Thanks girls, I can't believe I let his opinion get to me like that. I love what you all had to say, made a lot of sense, much appreciated!

hello_my_apple

2 or 200 doesnt matter! you protect yourself and live your life the way you want to live it. nobody has the right to judge you at all! youre responsible for yourself. and youre fine you havent been with alot.