Was just browsing ebay and ABOUT DIED LAUGHING ABOUT THIS AUCTION.......

hello_kitty

lol.gif

I don't know whats funnier... the BIN/starting price, or the prospect of someone actually bidding on those.

panda0410

LOL, well you might be suprised! I've seen individual jars of Royal Blue sell for well over $100US, same for Subtle, All Girl and Green frost pigment. I've seen the Dress Camp Too Fab lippie sell for over $100US as well, so we can giggle now but if the seller actually sells them then I'm sure he/she will be pleased
smiles.gif

jens7lil1s

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
LOL, well you might be suprised! I've seen individual jars of Royal Blue sell for well over $100US, same for Subtle, All Girl and Green frost pigment. I've seen the Dress Camp Too Fab lippie sell for over $100US as well, so we can giggle now but if the seller actually sells them then I'm sure he/she will be pleased
smiles.gif

WOW, that is crazy. How do you find out the value or what older HTF pigments are worth? I have several and am curious...............

You are so smart on these things woman, you amaze me!

smiles.gif
Jen

MACATTAK

I have that Gold pigment. I don't think the color is that unique to shell out that kind of money.

Makeup Emporium

There is a Gold & Royal Blue up for sale in the clearance bin here on Specktra and they are $180 for the pair so not far off the EBay price.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by jens7lil1s
WOW, that is crazy. How do you find out the value or what older HTF pigments are worth? I have several and am curious...............

LOL! I dont set the value, and admittedly I wouldnt pay that much myself
winks.gif
But there are others who would :nod:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
I have that Gold pigment. I don't think the color is that unique to shell out that kind of money.

Me neither, I actually just traded off the last of my Gold and my Royal Blue went a long time ago
winks.gif

jens7lil1s

winks.gif

Oh, I knew that
winks.gif
but wondered if there is a way to find out these things. I can never get the search engine to work on Spektra for me. I think it hates my PC.
cry.gif

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
winks.gif

Oh, I knew that
winks.gif
but wondered if there is a way to find out these things. I can never get the search engine to work on Spektra for me. I think it hates my PC.
cry.gif

sometimes i actually find it easier to search what u want in google, with specktra on the end, it usually goes to a certain page of a thread on here

mind u, sometimes it doesnt find anything!

X4biddenxLustX

Just wow! I really can't believe someone actually bid on that, that's just nuts lol.

Any idea if these pigments are actually even real and not fakes like 99% of the MAC stuff on ebay is?

panda0410

They look authentic to me, my Royal Blue was from the very same batch. I have to admit I've never seen the Gold in a batch run later than 2003, but this one is Jan 2004, so possibly very last run.

TISH1124

^^ I was thinking...what looks so weird / funny about them...But thought it was just me...
The price is steep but people pay that much for authentic older piggies..I wouldn't but some do

MaskedBeauty

that's fricken crazy. I don't care how addicted I am to makeup, i'd never pay that much just for two pigments. that's seriously ridiculous.

Latest posts