Washing the 316

xxsgtigressxx

I first use an oil based make-up remover on it to remove the lipstick residue, then I use brush cleaner on it
smiles.gif
also, i wash the cap on covered lipstick brushes to prevent residue from the cap getting onto the brush. hope that helps! I also use makeup remover on my eyeliner brushes before i wash them as well
smiles.gif
breaks up the built up product in a heart beat.

carandru

I pretty much use the same technique mentioned above. I use olive oil to remove the lipstick residue and then wash as I normally would any other brush. This also works for any oil based product like concealer. I use it to clean out fluidline from my brushes as well.

carandru

I think I saw it on a youtube video of EnKore's (the deep cleaning brushes one I believe) and decide to try it myself. It makes cleaning out that oil based products easy as pie, lol.

I keep some in a color application bottle (the one w/ the pointy tip) that i got from a beauty supply store. That way, I can just squirt a little line on a paper towel and run my brush back and forth over it. It helps me to use less Olive oil and still works just as well.

doodles

Hey, another question. How often do you usually wash your lip brush? I mean, do you wash them after every use? I've never owned one before and wondering if not cleaning them in between uses will affect the color out come, kwim?