Washington DC Meet - 5th or 6th November

emeraldjewels

Hi everyone!

I'm on holiday for a couple of days on my own in DC, 5th and 6th November before I meet my family who live in NY.

Does anyone want to meet for any shopping in MAC or lunch/dinner?

TIA

Charlotte xx

NewlyMACd

thmbup.gif
Sure. I live and work in DC and would love to take a trip to Mac. My Mac is in Georgetown so we can go there and grab a bite to eat in the area. I don't know if I will find this post again
th_dunno.gif
so I put it in my fav's

emeraldjewels

Yay!!!!

I can do either the wednesday 5th or thursday 6th, so its really when everyone else is free.

We could meet at the mac and then go for lunch from there????

benzito_714

i'm good for the 6th-i will most likely have my daughter with me for the trip.
you know mac and sephora are right next to each other
choochoo.gif

oh no, where is payday!
wondering.gif

NewlyMACd

I can do either day and I get paid the 5th and the Little Darlings comes out the 6th.
th_DANCE.gif
We can email each other but I'm confirming for the meet. I can't do during the day but I can go right after work. I get off around 3:30-4

emeraldjewels

We can make it later say in the day if it works better for everyone. The 6th is good for me too.

Great news about the little darlings, I thought they were coming out in december.

NewlyMACd

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldjewels
We can make it later say in the day if it works better for everyone. The 6th is good for me too.

Great news about the little darlings, I thought they were coming out in december.

Awww dammit
angry.gif
I'm a whole month ahead. That goes to show you how anxious I am . Sucks. Oh well. I can get something else that I planned to spend that money on.
th_DANCE.gif

NewlyMACd

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlyMACd
Awww dammit
angry.gif
I'm a whole month ahead. That goes to show you how anxious I am . Sucks. Oh well. I can get something else that I planned to spend that money on.
th_DANCE.gif

Ok just went back to double check and on the this site it says Nov 6th. So now back to using my money for that.
yes.gif

emeraldjewels

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlyMACd
Ok just went back to double check and on the this site it says Nov 6th. So now back to using my money for that.
yes.gif

th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
Guess I know what i'm buying that day too! i want all the sets, i think they are really good prices
yes.gif

NewlyMACd

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldjewels
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
Guess I know what i'm buying that day too! i want all the sets, i think they are really good prices
yes.gif

OMG so do I. I added it all up so I know what I will be in store for. Can't wait

emeraldjewels

Hi guys, i'm really sorry but I have to cancel. My aunt has booked me on 3 tours of the city as i'm there by myself, she loves to organise, so I won't have any time to meet you. If it changes when i get there i'll come back to this thread.

Thanks for all your replies, I hope you still meet without me and have a great flight.

Sorry again, Charlotte xx

NewlyMACd

Awww so sorry to hear that. I hope you enjoy your trip here. Maybe next time my dear. I'm still going as I want to get the pigment sets. Woohoo!

Latest posts