Watches!!!

moonlit

I have about 3 watches right now.

one from esprit (I like to wear this on special occasions)
one from giordano (I like the design but the service is bad and the stones have fallen off)
angry.gif

and my new latest addition is a DKNY watch

DKNY.com: Square White DKNY Logo Cuff

so does anyone collect watches? Honestly I think 3 are enough for me as of now
cutey.gif

Machinegun_Cali

I love watches too...heres my favorite ! Its an "accutron" from Bulova

"From the Mirador Collection. With 50 individually hand-set diamonds on its bezel and patterned white mother-of-pearl dial, this elegant white ceramic and stainless steel timepiece includes a white cabochon crown, luminous hands and quartz movement." ~~~~Description from online..said it better than I could !~~~~

watch.jpg

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinegun_Cali
I love watches too...heres my favorite ! Its an "accutron" from Bulova

"From the Mirador Collection. With 50 individually hand-set diamonds on its bezel and patterned white mother-of-pearl dial, this elegant white ceramic and stainless steel timepiece includes a white cabochon crown, luminous hands and quartz movement." ~~~~Description from online..said it better than I could !~~~~

watch.jpg

Beautiful watch! I am in love with a white ceramic Rado watch... this reminds me of it a little... but more jeweled up.

I like watches, but I don't use them for telling time (I use my phone) so it seems weird for me to wear them and bulky. Though I love the way they look and figure it might just take some getting use to.

Machinegun_Cali

Yeah I dont use mine to tell time ( well my work watch I do)..my watches are more like jewelery.

Only think about that watch I dont like ^^^ is its HEAVY!!

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinegun_Cali
Yeah I dont use mine to tell time ( well my work watch I do)..my watches are more like jewelery.

I don't use mine to tell time either.

For Xmas I got a Burburry (check pattern) watch... and when I got engaged my fiance got me a Tag Heuer to match my engagement ring!

my tag:
544774c.jpg

my burberry;

jyEAhZjNiafSsuB.jpg

DILLIGAF

I have a Tag that I found many many years ago. I turned it into the authorities and they told me if it was unclaimed after 3 months I could have it. I've owned that watch for the last 10 + yrs. Currently I'm lemming a Michael Kors watch. The one that looks like a menswear watch. That style of watch has been my personal favorite for years. I'm just glad that they are now making menswear style watches for women. Some how I dont see men wearing a white watch.

moonlit

I like the Burberry one. It is so chic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxaemia
I don't use mine to tell time either.

For Xmas I got a Burburry (check pattern) watch... and when I got engaged my fiance got me a Tag Heuer to match my engagement ring!

my tag:
544774c.jpg

my burberry;

jyEAhZjNiafSsuB.jpg

Latest posts