Water Based Mixing Medium vs. Water...

ambidextrous

I just tried the water based MM with some Pigment (Old Gold and Violet) on my eyelids. And from the result I'm just wondering what's the big deal about it? I get the same results from tap water... it has a very good rating on makeupalley (96% would buy again) and people love it for it makes the pigment and e/s more vibrant and dried fluidlines work again.

Do you use it for something else (as said Pigment and e/s look as vibrant when using tap water for me)? Is the lasting power the miracle (only applied it 10 minutes ago...) or what makes it such a great product for that many people?

(just trying to justify buying something that works like water for me *lol*)

Hilly

I LOVE WBMM! Its great for my piggies for lasting power and boldness...especially if I am lining my eyes with a piggie. I've never tried straight up water to do so, but perhaps a cheaper alternative would be vasaline..it holds piggies as well.
Dont get the alcohol based MM for your eyes! It will burn! I made the mistake! It's for body only lol

MACATTAK

I love it too....then again I also make my own version that has been going around on this site. I used to use water too & it worked well. If you feel water does the trick, just use the water.