Waterline colors and brands that stay on and open up eyes

shrsandra@yahoo

Hi,

I'm new to putting stuff on my waterline. What colors, products, brands do you all use that stay on and show off your eyes the best or open them up more. Do you use white or light colors or mostly black? I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Sandy
Standard Poodles USA

RoseyPosey

i only line my waterline when im going out and doign darker colors like a smokey eye. Otherwise, i feel lining my waterline closes my eyes in as opposed to opening them.

When i do line my waterline, i use blacktrack fluid line.
I load up on side of my brush with it then pat it on the upper and lower water lines. Blacktrack is the only thing ive used that really stays on for longer than an hour including Urban Decays 24/7 liners

Tin Angel

The Urban Decay liners stay on pretty well for me, but I've yet to find a MAC liner I can say the same about. Like RoseyPosey, I only use eyeliner on my waterline when I'm doing a dark, dramatic look, so it's normally black.

Kiss and Makeup

If I'm wanting to make my eyes open up more, or look bigger, I use a white eyeliner. I use MUFE Aqua Eyes in white. It's got an irridescence to it, but it's not chalk white. It gives a more natural look, IMO. These pencils are waterline safe.

If I'm wanting to do a darker, smokey eye, I use a black liner. I use Blitz and Glitz, only because I don't have Blacktrack. They're not waterline safe, but I use it anyway. It's never hurt my eyes, but I don't do it that often. They're water resistant, so it stays on all day for me. I use either the MAC 209 or my Sonya Kashuk angled eyeliner brush to put it on my lower lashes. I try not to blink until it's set, and I use two coats.