Waterloo, NY CCO (Waterloo Premium Outlets)

captodometer

This store got in a large MAC shipment this week. They had about 10 different eyeshadows and 8 fluidlines. Goldenaire and Apricot Pink pigment also.

sora

Has anyone been to this location lately? recent sightings?
i'm going to have a shopping trip there during christmas break, hopefully there'll be some good stuff =]

fingie

I was there 2x (Once for Midnight Madness on Black Friday and again on Saturday)
Nothing to spectacular, IMO..
a lot of face products (Fix+, foundations, etc--esp darker colors-I'm an NC20 and only got 2 concealers)
a couple pigments, Blue and I think one or 2 more although I can't remember the names.
Umm
Aquavert & Mancatcher e/s
4 of the Barbie e/s (2 pinks & 2 browns--no Springtime Skipper)
a lot of fluidlines- including Lithograph, Royal Wink, Iris Eyes, New Weed, DipDown, Delphic, etc
ummm
Steamy e/s
Black Tied e/s
a barbie l/g (I think it was a light pink?)
Glamoursun l/g

I can't really remember a lot since I was rushed both times (first time by my mother, and the second time I had my 17month old)

HTH though!

fingie

Went there today..pretty much same as last time except no Lithograph or Moth Brown.
Mancatcher, Black Tied, Aquavert, & Idol Eyes in Lure packaging
Juxt e/s
Fade e/s
Rite of Spring e/s
2 pink BLM shadows & Beautyburst
Apripeach pearlizer
Ciao, Manhattan l/g
some brush sets
some bags
Crescent l/g
Big Kiss l/g
Blue & Fairylite pigments
Petalpoint blush
Style blush
some aerosol spray blushes ( + foundations med/med dark/dark)
Jadeye f/l
Blue Peep f/l
Haunting f/l
New Weed f/l
Dip Down f/l
Non Conformist f/l
a few other f/l
Peacocky & Divine Lime glitter liners
Inkspill l/l/l
Take Wing & Well Plumed Eyes (maybe? I'm totally having a brain fart here on the 2 quad names lol)
192 brush

Thats all I can remember now--if you're looking for something specific ask and I can tell you if I remember seeing it or not.
smiles.gif

sora

=D thanks again. Nothing too specific that i'm looking for. but i sure hope they have brushes when i get there.

fingie

I was here on friday and this is what I remember,

Like 5 eyeshadows (purple showers(I think that was the name?), black tied in Lure packaging and a couple others...I think Rite of Spring and 2 other pinky-purples)
about 10-15 pigments,
Blue, Aire-De-Bleu, Night Light, Blue Brown, Apricot Pink, Provence, Jewelmarine glitter, Rose, Helium, Shimmertime, and maybe a few others

A pretty wide variety of Moisturblend foundation (thats the one in the compact, right?) ranging from NW20 and up to like NC/NW 55. Lots of various concealers too.

Old packaging Oil Control Lotion, Strobe Cream, Fix +, Green Gel cleanser, Blot papers, etc. I think maybe 1 kind of charged water...

Warmed MSF, Fafi Belightful BP, and another that was darker (not Fafi though)..IDR the name

2 different lash sets, a couple shadesticks (I got Overcast), probably 25 lippies, lots of nailpolishes, ummm Molton Sol liquidlast liner, 3 glitterliners- peacocky, divine lime, and the dark blue one

probably 8-10 fluidlines including silverstroke, brassy, royal wink

4 paintpots...Delft, a deep brown that I cant remember the name of, a pinkish one, and ICR the last one

Apripeach Pearlizer + the purpley pearlizer

I think thats everything...hope I helped someone!
Oh, and the girl said that she didn't think that they got their MAC shipment last month (hence the serious lack of eyeshadows) but should get one later this month.
smiles.gif

artisick

Went to Waterloo this past Friday. I didn't see Fingie's reply until now so I didn't know what to expect when I got there, especially since nobody has left a CCO sighting reply for this CCO in forever, lol.

Everything is still the same as Fingie has mentioned. I can't believe I missed the piggies though. I'm sure they didn't sell out of all the pigments, but I missed them somehow. Damn =(

Just leaving a little update on Fingie's reply. Most of the lippies are pinks and dark reds. I don't remember seeing too many nudes. Many l/s from the Lure collection. And still had 2 pots left of the Black Tied e/s in the Lure packaging.

As for the shadesticks, I believe I took the last Overcast shadestick left since it took forever for the sales woman to dig through the drawer and find it. So there's only 3 shadesticks left in Taupe-ographic, Beige-ing, and I forgot the other color. Sorry!

The deep brown paintpot Fingie was talking about was Constructivist and still had a few left in that.

There were 2 tinted lip conditioners.. one of them was in Petting Pink. And they had the regular lip conditioners in the tubes and in the pots.

The brush selection was pretty disappointing, so were the eyeshadows since everything was pretty much the same shade of pink/purple.

I hope this update helped out a bit :) I'd say "hopefully the next shipment they receive will be a good one".. but considering that Waterloo is almost 7 hours away from me, I probably won't even be able to see what they get in for their next shipment. Good luck to whoever goes out there anytime soon!

fingie

I went there today, this is what I can remember...

Star! Iridescent Powder
Medium Blot Powder
Lots of like NW/NC30 + higher foundations/concealers
only like 5 piggies; Jewelmarine Glitter, Aire-De-Blue, I think Lovely Lily, Violet, Royal Flush and maybe 2 other light ones...(Possibly Provence & ???)
About 10 or so eyeshadows...Modest Tone, Gulf Stream, Rite Of Spring, Velvet Moss, Purple Showers (I think?), and some others
Decent selection of lip products...I didn't check many but I got Ahoy, There! lipstick and I know they had New York Apple, a Raquel Welch lippie, and like 20 others. 6-ish slimshines, a couple laquers, 2 lipgelees, a couple plushglasses, and a varietly of other lip/lustreglasses
Really good selection of blushes..they had maybe 5 of the Beauty Powder Blushes including Stark Naked. 5 Blushcremes, blushes in Melba, Emote, + others..
The only brushes I remember were the 150 & 190
Liquidlasts in Electrolady, Pop Iris, Aqualine, the dark greenish one, the orange one, and another that I cant remember
Fluidlines in Blacktack, Brassy, Silverstroke, and 3-4 others
Paintpots in Perky, Constructivist, Quite Natural, Delft, MossScape, and maybe 1-2 more
Holiday 08 Softsparkle eyeliner sets
2008 Holiday Smokey, Warm, and Classic palettes
Both Fafi quads
Lots of TLCs, 1 Tendertone in Bare Smile
Lots of old style face products (green gel cleanser, strobe cream, fast response eye cream, etc) + 1 charged water

..thats all I can recall for now; if you want to know about something specific please feel free to PM me and I'll try to remember
smiles.gif

PTinNY

Hi all, I didn 't realize there was a discussion on CCO findings until today!

2/15/09
I saw a lot of the same things as fingie (above) and this is what I ended up w/:

e/s

Cool Heat
Gulf stream
Steamy
Swan Lake
Pink Source
Frisco
Remotely Grey
Pandamonium

lippies
By Degrees slimshine
New York Apple
Sequin

Also spotted Colourforms collex/CCBs/Brow e/p's / & I nearly purch loose pwdr in NW5!! I'm close to NW10 so I rarely see anything in MAC fntn that suits me.

Also spotted
Brushes
190 (flat fntn)
205 (mascara fan)
252 (bit larger than 242)
and a few more.
large fan brush also - very very soft brush

I'm at this CCO about every 2 mos. Last Spring I was so happy to get several Subtle & Night Light pigments. They had had at least two boxes full of pigments in back, but the last few times I've been there recently, they have said those 5 pigments they have out were all they have. IIRC, one was a very warm shade fr OverRich (Aug 08) pigments -the only one I don't have a sample of. It was too warm for me. I was hoping they get Blonde's Gold/Antique Green in at the end of the month.

I have no idea how what is distributed where, esp when it comes to products/shades from regular line. And, you can ask at Waterloo to see the lipstick sheet, as they don't have enough room for all testers or only get 1-2 in of certain shades. The Raquel collex l/s is Lure, and I think there might be another one from that group.

Some great stuff from BB, Px, and Origins lines. But that is for another site.

artisick

I'm guessing not a lot of ppl go to this CCO since it only gets updated once in a blue moon.. but I was in Rochester over my spring break so I decided to take a little visit out to Waterloo. (Well it was only fair cuz I agreed to spend 2 hours at Bass Pro Shop out there with the boyfriend too.. if anyone knows what that is, I'm sure you'd understand lol)

Anyway, here's what I saw (March 20th):

- 10 or so eyeshadows (Claire de lune from Moonbathe, Bronze, Texture, Trax <3, Goldmine, Steamy.. those are the only ones I can remember)
- 5 or 6 paintpots (Rollickin', Perky, Quite Natural, Pharoah..)
- 4 or so paints (artifact, art jam, graffiti..)
- 2 colorforms e/s palettes
- several glitterliners, liquidlast liners, mascaras, eyecurlers
- 6 blushes (emote, ugh i really can't remember the others sorry)
- 6 creme blushes (sweet william was there!)
- 5 piggies (jewelmarine glitter, royal flush, provence, aire de blue, viz-o-violet)
- both fafi quads
- studio tech powders, studio fix powders, loose powder (they had 5 or 6 shades.. nc30, nw35, nc35, etc)
- studio fix fluids (i cant remember what shades exactly.. all i know is there wasn't my shade nw40/43 =(. )
- concealers (there were plenty.. they had the studio finish, select moisturecover, studio stick concealer, the pencil kind, and the duo in deep/dark.. they had plenty of shades sorry if can't remember exactly which ones)
- tinted lip conditioners (they were ~7 in the old containers and ~7 in the new containers.. there also was the regular lip conditioner)
- strobe cream, charged water, moisturelush creme
- 3 pack of lipglass tubes in clear and another pack with various colors (lipgelees)
- lip palettes.. idk what collection it was from, but i'm guessin they're from awhile back.. sorry *shrugs
- several lip creme liners and pencils to choose from
- 6 or so slimshines (the only one that i can remember is gentle simmer)
- there was one pro longwear lipcolour (rich plum shade), a few lipglasses, i think i saw one plushglass, and several lipsticks (nothing really stood out to me.. but the colors varied)
- the brushes were the same as the ones posted by "fingie" above

anddd I think that's pretty much all of it. If you have a specific question about anything else.. feel free to ask and post and I'll try to remember and help you. =)

fingie

I went there yesterday but my memory probably isn't good since my daughter was being a total brat in the store so I didn't get much time to look.

About 6 slimshines
not too many other lippies

about 8 or so blushes

Blot powder (I think) in Medium
Iridescent Powder in Star!
Darker foundations in Select SPF
Lighter shades in Face & Body
Pigments were pretty much the same as listed above with maybe 1 or 2 others
Paintpots- Rollickin, Moss Scape, Greenstroke, and others I can't remember
Paints- about 5 or 6 including Chartru & Flammable
About 5 lip conditioners; I remember Fuschia Fix & the regular clear one
Decent eyeshadow collection--a lot of Starflash shadows
between my memory/what I bought they had;
Top Hat
Go
Dark Edge
Pandamonium
Cloudburst
Remotely Grey
Warming Trend
Solar White
Memorabilia
Modest Tone
Stormwatch
Rich Flesh
Vellum

Bronzescape, Scatterrays, & Impassioned Solar Bits (although I think I got the last Impassioned)
3 glitterliners- Divine Lime, Peacocky, and Blitzed
A couple eyeliners, I know they had Black Russian
5-6 LLLs including Aqualine & Molton Sol
Lots of old packaging skincare
pretty much the same brushes as before
Some holiday palettes, lip palettes, both Fafi quads, all 3 Fafi dolls..
If u want to know about anything in particular, feel free to ask and I'll answer to the best of my abilities
smiles.gif

Robby_Raynebow

I was just at this CCO last week and they did not have much for MAC. Tons of EL, BB, and Prescriptives.

Both Dame Edna Trios

A few NC 45 powders/concealers

I got the last Taupe blush

They had a ton of red lippies, can't rememeber the names

Tempting quad (they had 2 of these)

Lots of old packaging skin care

thats all i can remember, but they had a lot of holiday stuff. and a few paint pots.

iaisha26

^^^I was there last week, they didn't have much. To choose from: about 10 e/s, 5 paint pots, around 5 liners, they had both Fafi Quad, gift pack eith mineralize blush and 181SE, large Fafi tote, lip bag that came in the black and blue package, and the lash kit frim 08' holiday...nothing special.

Latest posts