Waternymph look alikes?

tracie

I don't have BA to compare to, but the closest color I could come up with was teal pigment. Waternymph is just slightly lighter and has a little more green tint, but both very close to one another.

BlahWah

I don't have Blue Absinthe, but I think Waternymph would be greener. I have Steamy, but I got Waternymph b/c it's cleaner than Steamy, which has some gold sheen to it. That's just my 2 cents!

aziajs

I'm so glad you asked this. I also have Surreal and Blue Absinthe and was wondering how Waternymph compares. I think I'll take BA with me next time I go to MAC.

maxcat

It's pretty unique... I'm a Steamy junkie... and *it's* not even close to this... There's something vastly deeper about Waternymph. It's one of the few strong colors that I can honestly say looks really great on everyone I've tried it on - right across the skincolor spectrum - and I still can't figure out *why*! Steamy is real hit and miss.
So, I'd totally reccommend it if you're a person who uses Steamy on a weekly basis... or if you loved that sort of colour but Steamy wasn't quite right.

pumpkincat210

Waternymph.. you get a really good color payoff with only one swipe...and iit has a definate emerald green tone to it.

maxcat

Thanks for doing that!! My Brill died years ago (had a small service for it - it broke!) and a colleague thought Aquavert was close - but now that they're all swatched out it shows how unique Aquavert really is.

user79

It doesn't really look like Steamy at all to me, judging from the FOTDs I've seen with it on here. Steamy is more blue toned, whereas Waternymph looks more green toned. It reminds me of Guacamole.